PDA

View Full Version : FS: Unison Unico Secondo amplifier

beermaniac
22-08-2011, 20:44
Unison Secondo Integrated amp for sale
Morning all

I have a Unison Secondo integrated amplifier up for sale

Excellent amp with balanced and rca outputs complete with box, manual and remote. In excellent condition. Great sound natural and musical, I have to many
amps!

Pics on request,

Looking for £875 please.

The Grand Wazoo
22-08-2011, 21:04
Hi - there are a few little bits of housekeeping that you ought to do before you go any further with your sales (both this one & the other one you started a while back for your Sugden amp).

It's kind of a requirement for new members to post a little something about themselves, their system and their musical tastes into the Welcome section, before getting too far into discussions & most certainly before conducting business in the private sales section.

We'd also appreciate it if you could edit your profile to show you real first name and basic location.

All those things will help to ensure that you are able to receive a big and warm welcome into the community that is AoS. They may even help move your sales along a bit better! Though a bit of involvement in other discussions would be pretty good too. Someone here once said something like: "If you want to sit round the fire, then you should be prepared to get up & put a log or two on it every now & then".

Cheers

beermaniac
23-08-2011, 04:47
thanks for the advice Chris, I have added something vaguely interesting I hope to the welcome pages!

Dave

Hi - there are a few little bits of housekeeping that you ought to do before you go any further with your sales (both this one & the other one you started a while back for your Sugden amp).

It's kind of a requirement for new members to post a little something about themselves, their system and their musical tastes into the Welcome section, before getting too far into discussions & most certainly before conducting business in the private sales section.

We'd also appreciate it if you could edit your profile to show you real first name and basic location.

All those things will help to ensure that you are able to receive a big and warm welcome into the community that is AoS. They may even help move your sales along a bit better! Though a bit of involvement in other discussions would be pretty good too. Someone here once said something like: "If you want to sit round the fire, then you should be prepared to get up & put a log or two on it every now & then".

Cheers

beermaniac
20-09-2011, 07:28
Reduced to £850 thanks

beermaniac
15-10-2011, 09:57
reduced to £830 thanks..

beermaniac
24-10-2011, 16:54
sold thanks