PDA

View Full Version : Linn Majik DS for sale

Richardl
17-08-2011, 16:52
I've got a silver Linn Majik DS in silver with a factory fitted Dynamik upgrade.
Comes boxed, in perfect condition with a remote control.

£1100 including P+P

I know I'm new, but I can supply lots of other feedback.

Richardl
18-08-2011, 21:34
Now £1000........somebody must be interested at that price.

Tim
18-08-2011, 21:53
Now £1000........somebody must be interested at that price.
Not sure if they're that popular here Richard, the (small) file based audio gang have mostly built their own servers, or bought a decent DAC and use a computer or a Squeezebox for playback. It's not just the DS, don't you have to have either a NAS or a computer as well?

Anyway, good luck with the sale and lot's of folk pass through here so hopefully you'll find a buyer - maybe a picture or two would help? ;)

Richardl
18-08-2011, 21:57
Not sure if they're that popular here Richard, the (small) file based audio gang have mostly built their own servers, or bought a decent DAC and use a computer or a Squeezebox for playback. It's not just the DS, don't you have to have either a NAS or a computer as well?

Anyway, good luck with the sale and lot's of folk pass through here so hopefully you'll find a buyer - maybe a picture or two would help? ;)

Maybe I should try elsewhere.......its a bit much asking for someone to part with that much money........considering Im very new on here.......I know I wouldn't, if the roles were reversed.

The Vinyl Adventure
18-08-2011, 22:08
These folk are just not into the linn thang Richard ...
Shame really...
Why the sale?

Richardl
18-08-2011, 22:16
http://www.avforums.com/forums/streamers-network-music-players/1488779-linn-majik-ds-vs-tuc-nuforce-dac-9-a.html

Sums it up.

Tim
18-08-2011, 22:22
I reckon you would have more luck with eBay Richard, assuming you have an account that is. Try a Buy It Now with Best Offer to test the water, it'll only cost you 40p to see?

Richardl
18-08-2011, 22:40
I've got an account......its just I hate paying so much in fees........Ripping S.O.B.'s

Richardl
18-08-2011, 22:58
No longer for sale :-)

Tim
18-08-2011, 23:04
I've got an account......its just I hate paying so much in fees........Ripping S.O.B.'s
Just take that into account with a Buy It Now and the Best Offer option shows you how much folk are prepared to pay?

I hate the fees too, but to be honest prices on eBay have gone through the roof, I think there has never been a better time for sellers on there, I cannot believe what I sell stuff for these days :scratch:

Richardl
27-08-2011, 11:29
Just take that into account with a Buy It Now and the Best Offer option shows you how much folk are prepared to pay?

I hate the fees too, but to be honest prices on eBay have gone through the roof, I think there has never been a better time for sellers on there, I cannot believe what I sell stuff for these days :scratch:

Ended up getting £1250 for this on Ebay :)
Do the mods close threads for you on here ?

Tim
27-08-2011, 11:32
Ended up getting £1250 for this on Ebay :)
Do the mods close threads for you on here ?
Excellent price, eBay is a good place for sellers right now it seems.

Don't worry about closing off the thread, it's not generally done here unless there is a conflict that requires it to be closed :)