PDA

View Full Version : Technics Model No. SL-1210Mk2 PAIR

960kg
05-08-2011, 09:22
I have for sale a pair of 1210`s they are complete with x2 Ortofon Cartridges which come in x2 Flight Deck style cases with excellent x4 "Night Club" stylus.......they are in outstanding condition no marks to decks or lids .......they also come together with there original packing boxes complete with intstructions and all packing pieces these too are in an unspoilt condition......they have been hardly used and are also covered when not in use......i had a second childhood when i purchased them as i had some about 30 yrs ago, but now i am 63yrs and the high frequency has gone from my ears and i cannot mix properly anymore and get frustrated with them so they have to go......i wanted to keep one for my vinyl but seeing as the Serial Numbers are close i will sell the pair and buy another one......
the numbers are:
GE7AC01090 R
and GE7AC01201 R

i will do more pictures if there is any interest, i would rather not bother with eBay unless i have to......they are completely standard units...

£700 oiro

Marco
05-08-2011, 09:44
Can't see these lasting long! :eyebrows:

63-year old DJ? :respect:

Marco.

960kg
06-08-2011, 14:52
.....maybe too early but not any response yet!!.....if anyone wants me to split them please ask?......they have to go now it`s in my mind...

960kg
07-08-2011, 18:27
......ebay have put there rates up for selling if i sell them on there i will have to pay 10% so that is £70......so i will reduce the price to £600 for the two and £300 for one + Courier charges.....otherwise the bay it will be.....

Marco
07-08-2011, 18:44
I'm really astonished that no-one has snapped these up... :scratch:

Come on guys, the Techy is discontinued now, so you'll never get a better opportunity to buy some minty ones to modify!!

£300 for a T/T that you can transform, slowly or otherwise, into a veritable giant-killer, which contains one of the best direct-drive motors ever made - come on, folks, get yer fingers (and wallets) out! ;)

Marco.

Tim
07-08-2011, 19:10
......ebay have put there rates up for selling if i sell them on there i will have to pay 10% so that is £70......so i will reduce the price to £600 for the two and £300 for one + Courier charges.....otherwise the bay it will be.....
10% per sale, but its a maximum limit of £40.00. Still too steep, but just in case you didn't realise?

960kg
08-08-2011, 08:25
10% per sale, but its a maximum limit of £40.00. Still too steep, but just in case you didn't realise?

.....thanks for that....i read it but had forgotten, perhaps i could add some money back on the price then!!!!...

...i am registered with a couple of sites in the States and they are in bad need of these in mint condition but of course the shipping kills it otherwise i would offer them there....i am also surprised that nobody has even added a question about them but then i supposed we are in hard times.....i always end up shooting myself in the foot and almost give things away but i may even keep them in the loft for a year to mature an even better price seeing as they are not in production any more......