PDA

View Full Version : Oppo BDP-83SE full Multiregion

Mark Grant
28-07-2011, 10:27
Advertising this on behalf of a customer who does not use the internet ( He is an 81 year old Hi-Fi enthusiast with a high end system)

It is an Oppo 83SE with full Multiregion mod kit fitted, 1 year old and originally supplied by Henry at CRT projectors.

In perfect boxed condition with instructions etc.

£450 collected or could be delivered within the UK for £15.00 or Europe for whatever delivery would cost.

payment would need to be cash on collection or bank transfer for delivery as no paypal with this customer.

The customer has bought an Oppo 95 from me hence he is selling this.

contact me here or through my website if interested.

Mark Grant
16-12-2011, 20:42
This was sold some time ago :)

Reid Malenfant
16-12-2011, 20:51
The customer has bought an Oppo 95 from me hence he is selling this.
& if he is as happy as I am then it'll take a hell of a lot to wipe out that grin :eyebrows:

OMG, awesome bit of kit :D Your G1500HD cables certainly must help though, god only knows how it'll sound in a months time when they have settled in :rfl:

Cheers Mark, once more a pleasure to deal with!

Merry xmas mate, I'll certainly be having one! :cool:

Mark Grant
16-12-2011, 21:14
Thanks Mark.:)

The sprightly 81 year old Hi-Fi enthusiast that bought an OPPO 95 back in July has today phoned up to order and pay for another OPPO 95 for his disabled son that he cares for, how nice and considerate is that for Christmas :)

I am going to deliver and install it early next week and have a listen to a couple of decent systems and drink some tea. :cool:

When I delivered the first one I was there for hours, I will ask if I can take some photos this time as there was some interesting stuff that was all well and truly tweaked :)

Alex_UK
16-12-2011, 21:33
Thanks Mark.:)

The sprightly 81 year old Hi-Fi enthusiast that bought an OPPO 95 back in July has today phoned up to order and pay for another OPPO 95 for his disabled son that he cares for, how nice and considerate is that for Christmas :)

I am going to deliver and install it early next week and have a listen to a couple of decent systems and drink some tea. :cool:

When I delivered the first one I was there for hours, I will ask if I can take some photos this time as there was some interesting stuff that was all well and truly tweaked :)

Now THAT is a proper Christmas story - forget A Wonderful Life - warms the cockles of your heart that does!