PDA

View Full Version : Universal records vinyl store

colinB
25-07-2011, 22:40
Got an email from Universal records today telling me they have a dedicated vinyl store up and running. Dont know how they got my email address.
Isnt it weird a big label like that is trying to scrape a living these days by selling vinyl reissues online rather than sales through the record store chains.

Macca
25-07-2011, 22:46
Got an email from Universal records today telling me they have a dedicated vinyl store up and running. Dont know how they got my email address.
Isnt it weird a big label like that is trying to scrape a living these days by selling vinyl reissues online rather than sales through the record store chains.

It seems weird but that's just our age talking I am afraid:) - it's all changing very fast now that everyone has broadband internet, especially retail.

The Grand Wazoo
25-07-2011, 23:08
http://www.uvinyl.co.uk/

colinB
25-07-2011, 23:16
Thats the one. Good site actually , better than the mess of HMVs site.

The Grand Wazoo
25-07-2011, 23:23
They've got some fairly interesting one off's on there & the prices are fairly realistic too. Thanks for the tip Colin, though I'm not sure it's the first place I'll think of when looking to buy records!

colinB
25-07-2011, 23:29
I must have trawled 30 pages and found 2 that tempted me but i have found back to black to be good quality.