PDA

View Full Version : Wtd: Pair of Quad II power amps

Tim
21-07-2011, 22:11
I'm on the look out for a pair of Quad II amps to go with my Harbeth speakers. If you have some or know the whereabouts of a pair, please can you let me know?

It is my intention to have them refurbished by Glenn Croft, unless you have a pair of those already ;) I would rather not go to eBay, so any help appreciated.

Thanks.

(I have already emailed Classique Sounds)

Alex_UK
21-07-2011, 22:14
Good luck, Tim. They should be fab with your Harbies. (Is there anything left of the system you had when you joined AoS? :eyebrows:)

Tim
21-07-2011, 22:50
Good luck, Tim. They should be fab with your Harbies. (Is there anything left of the system you had when you joined AoS? :eyebrows:)
Lol, a 5 shelf Hi-Fi rack...... oh, and a pair of Sennheiser HD650's

macvisual
21-07-2011, 23:19
Give Paul at Classique Sounds a shout, top guy!!

He totally refurbed my Quad 11's, brilliant job.

The Black Adder
22-07-2011, 13:04
Paul is on holiday until the 8th of August.

The Black Adder
22-07-2011, 13:05
I'm on the look out for a pair of Quad II amps to go with my Harbeth speakers. If you have some or know the whereabouts of a pair, please can you let me know?

It is my intention to have them refurbished by Glenn Croft, unless you have a pair of those already ;) I would rather not go to eBay, so any help appreciated.

Thanks.

(I have already emailed Classique Sounds)

Go for it... Mine are modded by Glenn Croft.. Sound utterly superb!

Wakefield Turntables
22-07-2011, 13:36
the quads should sounds lovely with the Harbeth's.

RochaCullen
22-07-2011, 15:23
I have a pair sitting in a box in my house at home. A friend of mine has left them with me. One of them is on the blink. But since you are getting them fettled its probably easy enough for you to get the tranny sorted at the same time. I will talk to my mate about it.

Nathan

(EDIT: In my house at home - talk about redundant!!)

Tim
22-07-2011, 19:01
I have a pair sitting in a box in my house at home. A friend of mine has left them with me. One of them is on the blink. But since you are getting them fettled its probably easy enough for you to get the tranny sorted at the same time. I will talk to my mate about it.

Nathan

(EDIT: In my house at home - talk about redundant!!)
Thanks Nathan, let me know - I have had some positive responses from both here and Paul at Classique Sounds, so one way or another I hope to get sorted :)