PDA

View Full Version : Noah & The Whale

pjdowns
29-06-2011, 20:27
I recently purchased their album Last Night On Earth and am incredibly impressed... an instant hit for me.

The reason I thought I would buy the album is because I heard a few of the tracks on the radio - but I have to say, that I find the whole album excellent and well worth a listen.

aquapiranha
29-06-2011, 20:30
I have one of their albums, I forget the name of it bit it has the single 5 years time on it that I am sure most here will have heard even of they don't recognise the name.

DanJennings
01-07-2011, 05:45
I have one of their albums, I forget the name of it bit it has the single 5 years time on it that I am sure most here will have heard even of they don't recognise the name.

The album is called Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down. It is their best IMO

Yoga
01-07-2011, 06:28
The missus recently discovered this band too, very nice.

Along with The Villagers - Becoming A Jackal (through the song The Pact - I'll Be Your Fever).

aquapiranha
01-07-2011, 07:26
The missus recently discovered this band too, very nice.

Along with The Villagers - Becoming A Jackal (through the song The Pact - I'll Be Your Fever).

I was lucky enough to see Villagers last Saturday, along with The Low Anthem and Fleet Foxes. Villagers are a superb band, very gifted and I can't wait for another album. (see last concert you went to thread)

:)

Yoga
01-07-2011, 22:24
I was lucky enough to see Villagers last Saturday, along with The Low Anthem and Fleet Foxes. Villagers are a superb band, very gifted and I can't wait for another album. (see last concert you went to thread)

:)

Fantastic. Will keep an eye out for a local(ish) gig in the future.