PDA

View Full Version : Top marks for Greenhomeelectronics!

Marco
10-10-2008, 18:05
I'd just like to say a big 'thank you' to Dave for his excellent customer focussed service in the purchase of a Technics tape deck, which I bought as back-up for my DR-10.

For what was a very small purchase his efficiency in dealing with the sale was second to none. He responded promptly to emails without having to be chased up (which is a delight for me and surprisingly not at all common place with dealers). Everything he sells is thoroughly checked and tested before it is shipped to customers, and goods arrive professionally packed and sent by Parcelforce.

I would gladly deal with Dave again in the future and as such would not hesitate to recommend his products and services to others.

Thanks again, Dave!

Marco.

Mike
10-10-2008, 18:13
I'll second that.

I had a similarly positive experience with my recent purchase of the Denon DP-3000. :)

Cheers Dave! :cheers:

Filterlab
10-10-2008, 18:55
Once again Dave comes through in flying colours! He's an absolutely top bloke to deal with and he really CARES about his customer's happiness.

Top stuff Dave, you're a credit to the forum.

greenhomeelectronics
11-10-2008, 10:27
Well thank you guys for your kind comments, it really means a lot to me and Mrs. Me. We like to think we go the extra mile to treat our valued customers well, it's always much appreciated when we get such positive feedback. It has been an absolute pleasure to serve you, we hope to see you all back some day.
All the very best and thanks again,
Dave + Debbie.

jandl100
12-10-2008, 07:21
Yup, I'd like to join the fan club. Bought a nice Sansui tuner from Dave a year or so back - top service! :)

Here is a link ... http://www.usedhifishop.co.uk/index.php?main_page=products_all&zenid=bl03t8kdndf8brtqd07itb03h2
... all sorts of interesting audiophile kit at nice prices.

i_should_coco
06-11-2008, 23:10
And me. Bought an excellent pair of Lowther Acoustas for a great price, and managed to chat about the good ol' days of telecoms. ;-)

Mike
07-11-2008, 08:12
And me. Bought an excellent pair of Lowther Acoustas for a great price, and managed to chat about the good ol' days of telecoms. ;-)

Bloody hell, not another one!!! :scratch:

RotaryConnection
07-11-2008, 08:49
Some more +ve feedback- bought some cable from Dave, turned up promptly but unfortunately the spades supplied are too big to mount the speaker terminals..sent an email, got a response within a couple of hours offering to mill down some spades to fit.
Now that is proper service, I'm impressed.
Go Dave!

Marco
07-11-2008, 08:56
The man is quite simply a class act :cool:

Marco.

i_should_coco
07-11-2008, 10:42
Bloody hell, not another one!!! :scratch:

Lol, we get about ;)

Filterlab
07-11-2008, 13:15
Indeed, Dave's customers spread far and wide, moreso than a Columbian drug lord's.

Hmmmmm, I wonder?

greenhomeelectronics
07-11-2008, 16:29
LOL Rob, I was wondering when I would get found out. Damn your investigative skills.
Thank you all for your very kind comments, we do our best and it's always nice to be recognised for what we do.
All the best,
Dave.

Mike
07-11-2008, 16:35
Lol, we get about ;)

We do indeed! :)

Ali Tait
07-11-2008, 17:14
Seconded re. the service! Bought a pair of the black mamba cables and received excellent and speedy service. Highly recommended.