sonrock
19-05-2011, 22:30
Hi

I am looking for a pair of 2.5m cables, the following are in my short list:

Siltech Classic G5 Ls110 mk2
Siltech Classic G5 Ls188
Siltech 25th Anniversary G7 550L
Siltech 25th Anniversary G7 770L

or other brands like Kimber Select 3033, Heavens Gate Audio Ultra Silence MK2, NBS, Purist Audio, Crystal Cable, Kondo, Tara Labs,...

Second hand or ex-demo or saleoff items only with sensible offers.

Many thanks!

sonrock
24-05-2011, 15:01
sorted now. Many thanks!

loosend
24-05-2011, 15:22
sorted now. Many thanks!
What did u end up getting Thanh?

sonrock
24-05-2011, 15:51
Hi Daniel

I finally decided to take the HGA Ultra Silence Mk2 :).

One audiophile friend suggested these cables to me. Because he has another audiophile friend, lol, who has been in the hifi for very long time and have enough money to buy highend kits like Kharma and NBS...He tried out so many cables, brands and price ranges then said HGA cables are superb with affordable price, compared to Siltech, NBS, Purist Audio, Stealth Audio, Crystal Cables....

He said the HGA company has been founded by an engineer who was a former leading engineer at NBS. The HGA cables therefore look very very similar to NBS cables, sound nearly exact the same but cost half price or even less.

My friend himself had compared the HGA Ultra Silence Mk2 cables with his Siltech LS110 G5 Mk2, Crystal Cable Reference, NBS Omega 0 or 1 I dont remember exactly, and found out that there was not really differences between HGA and the others.

After thinking so much then I decided to give the HGA a shot, will receive them tmr and will compare to my current Kimber Monocle X. should be fun :)! If I feel bored and want to get rid of them, I'll let you know, lol. The cables are couple of months old and in like new condition, that should be great experience eh.

Best regards,

Thanh

loosend
24-05-2011, 23:28
Sounds interesting and after receiving the paper that they had written to sustanciate their ethos from Gary at audio emotion, I have found myself a little intrigued with them...

Drop me a pm when u have some more to say about them.

All the best
Dan