PDA

View Full Version : Leak TroughLine FM tuner/One Thing Decoder

vinylspinner
19-05-2011, 19:02
Hi guys,

Selling one of my Leak tuners, a Leak Trough Line 3 FM tuner in the wooden sleeve with an off board One Thing Audio stereo decoder.

This is in great working condition but not being used as I have 2 others, I have decided to let her go to another home where she will be loved and used every day.

Full set of tested Mullard valves fitted.

Looking for £125 ono posted (UK only)

Please pm me with an email address and I will send pics, can't seem to post them on the forum.

Nigel

camtwister
20-05-2011, 09:34
Hello Nigel,

You have PM.

John.

vinylspinner
22-05-2011, 09:38
Tuner now sold subject to payment.

Do have a very nice Musical Fidelity Elektra E50 tuner for sale, original box and manual, £25.00 plus postage...how do I get photos on here?

Nigel

Spectral Morn
22-05-2011, 10:19
Tuner now sold subject to payment.

Do have a very nice Musical Fidelity Elektra E50 tuner for sale, original box and manual, £25.00 plus postage...how do I get photos on here?

Nigel

Join photobucket, upload photos and then click on the img option for the individual photos on photobucket and then cut and paste to here.

Regards D S D L

vinylspinner
22-05-2011, 10:23
Thanks,

Sounds simple....gulp!!:doh:

Nigel

The Grand Wazoo
23-05-2011, 15:08
Nigel,
Have a read of this:

http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7549

Barry
24-05-2011, 19:39
Hi guys,

Selling one of my Leak tuners, a Leak Trough Line 3 FM tuner in the wooden sleeve with an off board One Thing Audio stereo decoder.

This is in great working condition but not being used as I have 2 others, I have decided to let her go to another home where she will be loved and used every day.

Full set of tested Mullard valves fitted.

Looking for £125 ono posted (UK only)

Please pm me with an email address and I will send pics, can't seem to post them on the forum.

Nigel

This is a bargain folks! I spent £200 (plus carriage) on a Troughline 3, also in a wooden sleeve with all Mullard valves, but it only has the internal (and inferior) Leak decoder.

Good luck with the sale Nigel.

Regards

Spectral Morn
24-05-2011, 20:44
This is a bargain folks! I spent £200 (plus carriage) on a Troughline 3, also in a wooden sleeve with all Mullard valves, but it only has the internal (and inferior) Leak decoder.

Good luck with the sale Nigel.

Regards

I think its now sold Barry, so a bargain has been had.

Regards D S D L

camtwister
25-05-2011, 09:48
I'm sitting patiently next to the letter box.

vinylspinner
26-05-2011, 20:31
Hi John,

It's on the way, should be with you tomorrow.:)

Nigel

camtwister
27-05-2011, 14:33
Hi Nigel,

You have PM - and public thanks for the impressive packaging and pleasant transaction.

Right, now where's that copy of the Radio Times? I need to note the next live orchestral broadcast on Radio 3...

vinylspinner
27-05-2011, 17:29
My pleasure John,

Glad she has gone to a good home, enjoy the music.

ps Proms start in a few weeks:)

Nigel