PDA

View Full Version : TC-7520SEG Gatorized Caiman

StanleyB
29-04-2011, 06:30
Towards the end of the first week in May I shall have for sale the TC-7520SEG. This is a Gatorized Caiman in a reprinted case.

The reason for this is that many customers have been emailing me to ask how they can identify the standard Caiman from the Gatorized Caiman without opening up the DAC. After looking at various solutions it was felt that the easiest one was to put some identifying marks on the case. Pictures of the TC-7520SEG will be on my sites as soon as I can get my camera out and take some snaps.

The TC-7520SEG will also be stocked by my dealers in Australia and the USA. So customers no longer have to get their Gatorized Caiman shipped all the way from the UK :).

As is customary with the more expensive new products introduction from me, bona fide AoS members can enjoy part or full subsidized shipping to anywhere in the world. This will be valid for the whole of May. PM me if you wish to order the TC-7520SEG with the AoS members discount. If you can't send a PM, then you haven't yet reached full AoS membership status;).

Anamorphix
01-05-2011, 08:50
Does that also apply to the Caiman+ ?
I was planning on getting the Gatorized Caiman+ but... should I wait till the end of the week for a possible "facelifted" TC-7520SEG+ ?

Cheers

Marco
01-05-2011, 10:50
Hi Petros,

Welcome to AoS :)

On your next visit, could you please pop into the Welcome area and introduce yourself to our members, telling us what system you're using and what music you like, as this is the required procedure for all new members when joining our community.

Cheers! :cool:

Marco.

StanleyB
02-05-2011, 17:48
Does that also apply to the Caiman+ ?
I was planning on getting the Gatorized Caiman+ but... should I wait till the end of the week for a possible "facelifted" TC-7520SEG+ ?

The Caiman+ will still be available in its standard form, with the Gator and opamp change as an option on the ordering page.
The Caiman is a far bigger seller, and there fore easier for me to absorb the modest changes to the stock unit.

Anamorphix
03-05-2011, 10:37
I was referring to the reprinted case...

StanleyB
06-05-2011, 10:09
The TC-7520SEG Gatorized Caiman has landed :).

AoS members wishing to order at the member's introduction price can do so by going to the AoS 'Visitor Messages' in my Public Profile, and clicking on the link I have placed there in a public message.

The link with the AoS discount will be valid for the whole of the weekend.

StanleyB
08-05-2011, 09:43
Just to clarify a few points that I have been asked a couple of times on the AoS members offer.

VAT is on top of the members price, but only applies to European countries where VAT has to be raised in accordance with UK revenue law. So members outside of the EU and VAT rules do not pay VAT.

The offer is open to all AoS members, irrespective of which country or continent you are in.

Free shipping is based on tracked shipment sent by the post office, and where delivery to the country the order is going to is highly reliable. Where there is doubt in my mind, I'll notify you and asked for the delivery to be uprated to FEDEX. You pay the difference.

The AoS offer officially expires on Monday morning. If you need more time, send me a PM and I'll use my discretion on an individual basis.

audionewbi
06-06-2011, 13:20
I have just purchased the gatorized caiman from your dealer from Australia. Just wanted to appreciate their great service, you have truly selected an excellent dealer.

Cannot wait till I enjoy your fine product. Thank you in advance as I know I would not be disappointed.

StanleyB
06-06-2011, 15:08
Steve is a great guy and one of my first customers all those years ago. Glad you are enjoying the DAC as well :).

audionewbi
06-06-2011, 15:26
Send my order 9 in the night and receive a respond within 20 minutes! Paid and he informed me that the product is being package as he is typing this and will be sent to me tomorrow morning! Wow just WOW!

best regards :)

Yoga
06-06-2011, 22:03
Send my order 9 in the night and receive a respond within 20 minutes! Paid and he informed me that the product is being package as he is typing this and will be sent to me tomorrow morning! Wow just WOW!

best regards :)

Stan does indeed offer excellent service. Highly recommended :¬)