PDA

View Full Version : Belkin PF40

The Black Adder
26-04-2011, 10:00
Hello chaps.

I'd just like to start off saying that I'm now eating my words regarding mains conditioners.

A week or so ago I received a Belkin PF40 mains conditioner basically to protect me stuff more than anything as I thought the mains conditioner was a load of rollox to be honest.

I once had the QED Qonduit and thought it was utter pants. Yes, it managed to squeeze every little drop of dynamic fluid out of my system (at the time a Musical Fidelity setup).

So I'm very pleased to find that with everything plugged in to the PF40 it's been a ruddy good improvement on top of an already seriously good sounding system.

I'd say the dynamics and bass have been improved not by some kind of witchcraft but simply by a reduction of the noise floor and significantly too!

The unit is really well built too, ok I didn't pay £40 for it... I missed that boat unfortunately but I'm happy.. Infact I've bought another one for my other system!

I totally recommend this unit if you can find one.

Cheers
Joe

(Infact if anyone does want one I might know someone who is selling one after upgrading, so please get in touch)

stonetostone
26-04-2011, 18:32
Hello chaps.

I'd just like to start off saying that I'm now eating my words regarding mains conditioners.

A week or so ago I received a Belkin PF40 mains conditioner basically to protect me stuff more than anything as I thought the mains conditioner was a load of rollox to be honest.

I once had the QED Qonduit and thought it was utter pants. Yes, it managed to squeeze every little drop of dynamic fluid out of my system (at the time a Musical Fidelity setup).

So I'm very pleased to find that with everything plugged in to the PF40 it's been a ruddy good improvement on top of an already seriously good sounding system.

I'd say the dynamics and bass have been improved not by some kind of witchcraft but simply by a reduction of the noise floor and significantly too!

The unit is really well built too, ok I didn't pay £40 for it... I missed that boat unfortunately but I'm happy.. Infact I've bought another one for my other system!

I totally recommend this unit if you can find one.

Cheers
Joe

(Infact if anyone does want one I might know someone who is selling one after upgrading, so please get in touch)

you have pm.
steve

The Black Adder
26-04-2011, 19:00
Hi Steve.

I don't have a PM matey...

Cheers
Joe

MCRU
26-04-2011, 19:15
I would like to swap my PF30 for a PF40 if possible? The PF30 is still in the box!

stonetostone
27-04-2011, 19:06
Hi Steve.

I don't have a PM matey...

Cheers
Joe

Hi joe what i meant was i sent you a private message to this forum?
i am very intersted in this just let me know how much your mate wants for it.
yours sincerely steve.

Reid Malenfant
27-04-2011, 19:16
I would like to swap my PF30 for a PF40 if possible? The PF30 is still in the box!
I see you work for Chancer Enterprises :lolsign:

Ah well, don't ask & you certainly won't get ;)

MCRU
27-04-2011, 19:27
I see you work for Chancer Enterprises :lolsign:

Ah well, don't ask & you certainly won't get ;)

plus a cash adjustment of course, sorry!

The Black Adder
28-04-2011, 09:59
Hi joe what i meant was i sent you a private message to this forum?
i am very intersted in this just let me know how much your mate wants for it.
yours sincerely steve.

Hi Steve... Without giving me first dibs (as I was first in line) he's just sold it, which is slightly annoying.

If I find another I'll let you know.
Cheers
Joe