PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Mark Grant G1000HD stereo interconnects

camtwister
10-04-2011, 08:42
Hello,

I'm hoping to find a seller/s who is willing to part with 1m G1000HD phono-phono interconnects. I require two stereo cables. Thanks!

Johnny.

The Grand Wazoo
10-04-2011, 09:20
Eermm.............there's a very good seller who has excellent feedback & always has a good source of these cables at very reasonable prices. He comes here quite a bit............can't think of his name right now though.

Oh yes..........Mark Grant!

Tim
10-04-2011, 09:58
Eermm.............there's a very good seller who has excellent feedback & always has a good source of these cables at very reasonable prices. He comes here quite a bit............can't think of his name right now though.

:lolsign: indeed........

Johnny, I doubt you will find anyone here who will part with their MG G1000's? As Mark gives such an excellent service, the people here who have them intend to keep them I reckon.

http://markgrantcables.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=43_1

camtwister
10-04-2011, 11:28
I did set myself up for those responses...

:)

Thanks to a timely and much appreciated PM from Mark, I have just secured a good deal. Worth asking after all.

MCRU
11-04-2011, 21:15

:lolsign: