PDA

View Full Version : FS Accuphase E-213 integrated Amp

JLN
12-09-2008, 13:29
Beautiful amp, one year old, as new condition, bought from Audio Consultants, box, remote etc, fantastic power and control, usual Accuphase build quality, details and pictures on request

£1595 ovno (£2450 new)

JLN
16-09-2008, 07:20
Selling all my kit so this needs to go!! Sold my CD player and all cables so this is sitting idle (which is a crime for this beautiful amp!!) - had quite a bit of interest but nothing firm as yet. Any views?

JLN
16-09-2008, 07:34
Picture for you :)

Marco
16-09-2008, 08:57
It's a fantastic amp, JLN, and beautifully built and finished - rather like a Bentley! - When the Japs go for quality like this there is no-one to touch them, IMO.

Have you tried advertising your amp on the AudioWorks site, the Virtual Pub? It's a dealer forum but as there are quite a few Accuphase owners (and lovers of Accuphase) there one of them might fancy a bargain:

http://www.theaudioworks.co.uk/forum/

Perhaps PM Larry (the owner) there first to ask his permission. You'll have to register first of course. I hope this helps :)

Marco.

JLN
16-09-2008, 09:48
Thanks Marco will give them a try. I have had three phone calls and two PMs on other fora all sounded very interested but no follow up as yet.

Steve Toy
16-09-2008, 14:47
I second what Marco has to say about Audio Works. They are big Accuphase fans and would probably help you to sell your amp to one of their customers.

This is an example of how it often works:

They sell your amp to someone whose budget would not extend to a new Accuphase CD player and amp combo but could probably afford it if one of the items was s/h. Thus you sell your amp and they get the sale of the new CDP to go with it.

JLN
16-09-2008, 14:54
Cheers Steve, have sent Larry an email about the forum will see what he says and perhaps some form of joint sale could be a way forward. Had some good interest myself but noone followed up, shame it is a great amp hardly used etc - I don't want to sell it but needs must at moment.

JLN
22-09-2008, 08:57
OIRO £1500 for this great amp

Marco
22-09-2008, 12:50
How did you get on with Larry - no joy? :)

Marco.

JLN
22-09-2008, 18:13
Not really I am afraid, but will keep advertising and it will go eventually as it is a quality product in perfect condition, cheers for the suggestions though

JLN
02-10-2008, 07:49
Had a nice chap over to dem the amp with his CDP and cables against his £3k Leema amp. In my opinion, in my room, the Accuphase saw off the Leema without a problem!! But then again I would say that as I am selling, but tonally it felt more correct and had more richness to the sound. Still available though!

JLN
09-10-2008, 07:40
Had some great feedback on another forum on my previous Accuphase and this one - thought I would post here - hope not against any rules,

Quote - "Please will somebody buy this! I bought an accuphase e308 amp from JLN and it is the best piece of hifi I have ever bought. The amp had clearly been cherished and the seller is great. I very nearly bought an e213 new and there is very little to choose between it and the 308. The accuphase has replaced a cyrus pre vs2, psxr and mono-x setup and absolutely blows it out of the water. The accuphase is in a completely different league in terms of build and has the lowest noise floor I have ever come across. The accuphase amps are so musical and I really cannot find fault. If you buy this then you will not want to upgrade for a very long time if ever.

Shrink sell body parts if needed, you will absolutely love this! Also I am sure the seller can tell you how well it works with your Focals as he used accuphase with his.

This is a bargain!"

Another quote "I can only add I was stunned with the Accuphase system at my mates the other week. African music was spooky, the percussion and drumming was right next to me - incredible."

If it does not go soon I may be tempted to keep hold of it and say sod it and buy the matching CDP!!! But then I wake up.....!

JLN
10-10-2008, 16:59
Price reduction to £1450 for this amazing amp. Had great feedback on another forum for this amp, guy who bought my E308 said best bit of Hi Fi he has ever bought and this E213 not far off it.

JLN
12-10-2008, 18:05
NOW SOLD