PDA

View Full Version : F/S Audio Technica AT 637 Stylus Cleaner

vtaylor
30-03-2011, 14:53
Reluctantly selling my analogue stuff including my AT 637 electronic stylus cleaner bought new many years ago. Only used dry or with the long gone AT fluid on quality cartridges so the carbon fibre pad is in excellent condition. Clear plastic protector still clips on firmly and both the inspection light and vibrating pad work perfectly.

VGC, just a few normal light scratches on the base from hard surfaces and a little corrosion on the negative battery terminal that I haven't cleaned off - has absolutely no effect on the workings and is of course cosmetically invisible.

Asking £80 including postage from France to the UK (about £16 with insurance).

Marco
30-03-2011, 15:21
Hi Vernon,

Welcome to AoS.

I'm afraid that we don't permit new members to advertise without having first popped into the Welcome area and saying hello, telling us a bit about your system and music tastes.

Therefore until you have done that, your advert will be remain temporarily deleted. Once you have posted in the Welcome section, your advert will then be fully restored.

I trust you understand our wishes, as we are not a free advertising site for all and sundry.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation :cool:

{Edit: Now done. Thanks for complying with our request, and good luck with the sale!} :)

Marco.