PDA

View Full Version : Dealers demonstrating or visiting at Heathrow

Cotlake
08-09-2008, 21:47
I'm soon to start a new role as Sales Manager for Radford Electronics Ltd. The company is bouncing back to life with the much anticipated launch of our updated STA25 (now) Mk6 (STA256) amplifier.

This will be followed by the launch of the updated S90 transmission line loudspeaker.

These serious audiophile products have evolved using the High End designs Arthur Radford realised that gained their top product reputation, but now supplied with the benefits of better quality/sounding components and of course, the very best in transformer, choke and inductor winding.

As published on the other Heathrow thread, I'll be demonstrating in the HFW and WD room, but I will be taking time out to meet potential dealers and customers of Radford products. Please make a point of seeking me out. I want to talk with anyone interested in Radford.

Dealers and customers who would like to know more about the excellence of Radford products can find me at the show (as above), PM me here, call me on 07941 838516 or email me on greg@radfordaudio.co.uk

I look forward to meeting you and expect to develop a business/customer relationship that will be mutually beneficial.

Best wishes,

Greg

shane
08-09-2008, 22:50
Congratulations Greg! I hope you and Peter have every success. This will certainly be a huge change from your current occupation! It won't be easy launching a project like this in the current climate but I suspect that with your abilities allied to the team behind you it'll go a long way.

Best wishes

Shane.

Marco
09-09-2008, 08:16
Yes, congratulations from me too, Greg :)

As Shane says that's some change of occupation! Keep us updated of any new developments. It's certainly good to see Radford back on the map. I wish you all the best and please use AOS to promote Radford products as and when necessary.

Do you want me to upgrade your account to trade status?

Marco.

Cotlake
09-09-2008, 21:04
Hi Shane and Marco,

Many thanks for your kind remarks. Yep, it's all new but I hope the global skills I've developed over the last 30 years will hold me in good stead.

I've posted this thread basically to draw awareness to dealers of the imminent launch of Radford Electronics Ltd products. Certainly I don't expect interested dealers to seek me out at the show. Just contact me by any option I've suggested and I'll come to you.

Marco, thank you on the trade option. I think it would be right in the interest of transparency for you to modify my account as you suggest. I will want to continue commenting here on matters not related to Radford, however the reader of any of my posts should realise my trade interest. My opinions won't change from what they are now unless I'm exposed to a new enlightening influence, but clearly the Radford association should be exposed so readers of my posts can consider what I write accordingly.

Actually, I couldn't do this new job if I didn't personally believe in the product. I have no time for professional insincerity. I'll promote because I believe. If I can't believe, I'll walk away. After all, I'll be on a pension, and if necessary, I could always settle to drive a van for a supermarket :) The income aspect will not be a critical driver for me.

Best wishes,

Greg

shane
09-09-2008, 21:13
My opinions won't change from what they are now unless I'm exposed to a new enlightening influence,

So will the venerable 300B make way for an STA256 in the Derham listening room? :)

Mike
09-09-2008, 21:22
Hi Greg,

I'd just like to add my congratulations/best wishes in your new venture also. :goodluck:

ATB,
Mike.

P.S. Have you had chance to play with those cables yet? :)

Cotlake
09-09-2008, 21:54
Hi Shane,

That will depend on how successful I am :)

Thanks Mike for your sentiment.

Best wishes,

Greg

lurcher
09-09-2008, 22:00
Every luck with this Greg (And Peter). Hopefully (and I can see no reason why not) the products will achieve the same status as the originals.

Good day so far, Radford starting up again, and valves being produced in Blackburn :-)

Marco
11-09-2008, 06:57
Greg, I meant to say, do you have a website set up yet representing Radford products? If so, let me know the address and I'll include it in our Links Box in 'Creative Collections'.

This will allow interested parties direct access to your site via the forum, which is getting an increasingly large number of hits per day :)

Marco.

Prince of Darkness
11-09-2008, 07:22
Here's a link to the Radford Website.

http://www.arenaelectronics.co.uk/

Not much happening yet, but I'm sure that will be changing soon.:)

Cotlake
11-09-2008, 07:35
Hi Marco,

Thank you. The website, particularly the forum has just had a make over, and rather than navigating through the Arena site, it can now be accessed directly on

http://www.radfordaudio.co.uk/

As Kevin said, it is slow at present but membership is growing steadily which is encouraging considering the products are still to be launched.

Existing Radford users are currently accommodated by the Radford Yahoo group. A My Yahoo ID is required and application can then be made to the group using it.

Best wishes,

Greg

Marco
11-09-2008, 08:04
Job done, Greg. If you want to have a look just click on the Links Box (http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?p=123#post123). It's all in alphabetical order.

By the way while I'm on this subject, if there are any of our trade members currently not featured in our Links Box who would like to be, PM me, and I'll sort it out :)

Marco.

Cotlake
11-09-2008, 11:49
Thanks, Marco.

Ali Tait
11-09-2008, 19:50
Very pleased for you Greg,and I wish you all the best.Perhaps you could arrange some demoes at the next Owstfest? Would be interesting to compare to the DIY efforts.

Regards,Ali.