PDA

View Full Version : Cyrus 6xp integrated amp for sale

Salty
25-03-2011, 21:55
Hi guys

I'm looking to sell my Cyrus 6xp integrated amp. I'm moving over to some power amps and won't be needing it any more. It's a great little amp, real punchy and clean sound.

I purchased it it on the 24th of December last year, so it's virtually new. Not a mark on it. Includes remote and original box.

£550 Inc postage.

Cheers

Joe

Salty
11-04-2011, 18:01
I'll go £520 inch postage, otherwise its off to ebay.

Surprised there has been no interest. Has had very little use at all.

Thanks,

Joe

rochester
17-04-2011, 04:20
Hi, I'd be prepared to pay £600 including shipping to Australia if you're interested. I had speakers shipped via UPS for £50 earlier this year, so I'd imagine you'd be able to get a similar price. Regards

Marco
17-04-2011, 06:55
Hi Daniel,

Welcome to AoS :)

Please pop into the Welcome area of the forum and introduce yourself to our members, by telling us about the system you're using and what music you like, as this is the required procedure for all new members joining our community.

Indeed, you should've been prompted to do this during the registration process.... That is why you've been unable to send PMs, as a minimum of five posts must be made before the PM facility is open to new members.

AoS is not a place for people to simply take advantage of our free advertising/buying facilities! ;)

Marco.

Salty
17-04-2011, 08:26
Hiya,

I'd be happy to send to Austrailia no probs. Once you have made your welcome post.

Get in touch:
My emails: mrjoeingram@gmail.com.

Hope you enjoy the forum, some very helpful and interesting people live here.

Cheers
Joe