PDA

View Full Version : music transfer to walkman

colinB
22-03-2011, 20:34
Just ordered some music from a site i used in the past when i had a ipod.
When i downloaded music from the site ( Bleep.com ) it would automatically transfer to itunes . The music ive just downloaded has gone onto my c drive but i dont know how to import it onto the walkman. When importing cds i just drag and drop using windows media but im stuck here. Im sure its simple but i have no clue:scratch:

Welder
22-03-2011, 21:28
Set itunes to search C drive for all music and then it should be easy……………..i think.

colinB
22-03-2011, 21:30
No im not using itunes anymore. Im using windows media.

Welder
22-03-2011, 21:40
Erm, well I don’t have a pod anything but if you connect your pod to the computer via a USB cable it should show up as a drive in My Computer.
You can then find the music files on C drive, open the containing folder and drag & drop them to the pod drive.

Stratmangler
22-03-2011, 22:12
I remember my niece having a Sony music player and it required Sony's own device manager program.

It wouldn't accept drag and drop files at all.

colinB
22-03-2011, 22:23
This new one does. Its open file and accepts itunes. Sony eating humble pie these days.

The Grand Wazoo
22-03-2011, 23:11
If you find the file & get it to show in the Now Playing list in media player, you should just be able to open the Sync tab & there will be a link to add what's now playing to the list of tracks..........
....or something like that!

colinB
22-03-2011, 23:41
Now i cant even find the file. That was a waste of a tenner.