PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to take photos and write a report on Scalford show 6th March 2011.

adventuresinhifiaudio.com
02-03-2011, 00:22
Hi Guys

I would love to be able to cover the upcoming Scalford show on the 6th March 2011 for an article/show report in AIHFA . I am sadly unable to do it, so I am hoping that a member of AOS would consider doing it for me.

I feel this event deserves worldwide coverage and I would like to offer that kind of publicity via the virtual pages of Adventures in High Fidelity Audio

You will keep the copyright for your text and photos for any report you submit but like here on AOS it is done on a voluntary basis.

If your interested drop me a pm or email the magazine.

Regards Neil

alfie2902
24-03-2011, 20:57
http://www.adventuresinhifiaudio.com/21/03/2011/the-scalfold-enthusiasts-hifi-show-6th-march-2011-a-show-report-in-photos/

PM sent about this Nice write up on your site!

Not so sure you can write this....

© Text Copyright 2011 Adventures in High Fidelity Audio. Show photos Copyright belongs to Philip Baron 2011.
NB No part or portion of this article may be reproduced or quoted without written permission.

as some of these Photo's I took. Yes I placed them in the public domain by posting them here & elsewhere, but to claim copyright & credit them to someone else is quite frankly just a touch rude....

Marco
24-03-2011, 22:03
Neil, over to you! ;)

Marco.

Spectral Morn
24-03-2011, 22:25
I was given permission by Philip to use his photos for the show report and if anyone else's got mixed in with them and clearly you feel some did then I apologise for that.

Identify which ones are yours and I will either remove them or credit them to you. I compiled the report very late one night and it appears may have lifted some of your photos by mistake.

I offer you an unreserved apology for my error.

Regards Neil

Alex_UK
24-03-2011, 22:31
Alfie - I'm a million percent sure this will only ever have been accidental, I only know Neil through this forum, but a more honourable and decent chap you would be hard pushed to find - as I am sure his post above (and resulting remedy) will testify.

Spectral Morn
24-03-2011, 22:35
I will remove the report now and re do it at a later date.

Once again I offer my sincere apology for my error.

Now removed.

Regards Neil

alfie2902
24-03-2011, 22:40
Hi Neil,

Apology accepted, but not really needed!

I put the photo's into the public domain & have no problem at all with them being used anywhere, especially if it gets the Scalford Show the publicity & recognition it deserves.

Just add alfie2902 as a shared credit with Philip for the photos.

Regards, alfie.

Spectral Morn
24-03-2011, 23:46
Hi Neil,

Apology accepted, but not really needed!

I put the photo's into the public domain & have no problem at all with them being used anywhere, especially if it gets the Scalford Show the publicity & recognition it deserves.

Just add alfie2902 as a shared credit with Philip for the photos.

Regards, alfie.

Will do, thank you.

Now amended.

When I return from the London Audio world show I will redo the report with proper attribution for the photos thus making clear who's photos are who's. Once again sorry for the error.

Regards Neil