Thread: Show us what you look like!

I'm Nick.

This is another one of one of me, but from the 'My Name Is Earl' years

Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm drunk.

I'm John.

Well, my pic is in my gallery post. That’s about 5 years ago now and I haven’t got any prettier.
    I have one from 2008 county power lifting championships but I’m dressed up in a strange looking leotard with my knees bandaged up and a rather strained look on my face so prolly not the type of pic I want on a forum
    I think my eldest has a more normal pic; perhaps I'll grab one when i next see her.
    Single spur balanced Mains. Self built music server with 3 seperate linear PSU, Intel i5, 16 GB RAM no hard drive (various Linux OS). Benchmark Dac2 HGC, single ended XLR interconnects/Belkin cable. Exposure 21RC Pre, Super 18 Power (recap & modified). Modded World Audio HD83 HP amp. Hand built Monitors with external crossovers , Volt 250 bass & ABR, Scanspeak 13M8621 Mid & Scanspeak D2905/9300 Hi. HD595 & Beyer 880 (600 ohm) cans.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
    -Bertrand Russel

John.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Not sure about "My Name Is Earl" there Nick - maybe a touch of Jack Torrence?!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Nick.

All work and no play
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm drunk.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

You're the one trying to nick something from Ozzy Osbourne's rucksack, right?
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm ILOB.

Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoods View Post
    This is another one of one of me, but from the 'My Name Is Earl' years

I see where you coming from. The first two series were great
    Loves anything from Pain of Salvation to Jeff Buckley to Django to Sarasate to Surinder Sandhu to Shawn Lane to Nick Drake to Rush to Beth Hart to Kate Bush to Rodrigo Y Gabriela to The Hellecasters to Dark Sanctury to Ben Harper to Karicus to Dream Theater to Zero Hour to Al DiMeola to Larry Carlton to Derek Trucks to Govt Mule to?

Humour: One of the few things worth taking seriously

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

The lack of decent barbers in this country is very noticable, unless it's a "HiFi Enthusiast" thang....
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Steve.

Steve

Never let anything cause you to doubt your ability to demonstrate the truth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast