+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Moode Player Help

I'm Marc.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Thats it up and running Josie. Might just be foi nut I think it sounds better...more controlled. It now has a place for album art too...ok im still not getting it but if you touch it it takes you to web looking for pic. Dunno how or where youd save it though but someone brighter than me will. Output felll a little lower too.(likely just an impression)
    Time will tell but it seems to update quicker too.
    I keep my album art in the corresponding album folder (which in turn is in an 'artist' folder) Subsonic also does 'search for and store' for album (and artist) artwork and this is where it puts the files (which is why I have them there!).

A typical folder structure would go /music/James Brown/James Brown - The Payback/bunch of tracks, album art, cue sheets and a playlist file

I'm Grant.

The album art would have been in the folder after ripping as a jpg. Not sure what its called and cannot access it while connected to pi. Its not overly important i suppose.. Sound is king along with ease of use and reliability. My computing skills are limited these days as everything moves onward and i drift backwards
    I might have a look later when i pluck up the courage Marc but am a little daunted by some of it tbh...
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Marc.

Perhaps you want to hit me up on PM and I'll try and get you working, then we can put together a noobs guide to improving your pi skills (having practiced on you ;-))

Where is your music stored for the pi at the moment?

I'm Grant.

Its on a powered hdd in the usb of pi. I have other copies so it could be re done. Maybe it should be but yes maybe the answer. I have similar copies on other drives on pc. I will take a look and pm you what it looks like
    Cheers Marc
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Josie.

A quick question.

When using Moode. What is the best way to update the HDD with more music? I find it a bit flaky when you unplug it and copying over the network is slloooooooooow!
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Alan.

A file called folder.jpg in the same as the music files works fine.

dbPowerAmp puts one there if ripping.

Sometimes the cover images does not show but WTF I'm listening to music not admiring the album art and it is free software that does a good job.

Top marks to Tim Curtis

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothchild View Post
    I keep my album art in the corresponding album folder (which in turn is in an 'artist' folder) Subsonic also does 'search for and store' for album (and artist) artwork and this is where it puts the files (which is why I have them there!).

A typical folder structure would go /music/James Brown/James Brown - The Payback/bunch of tracks, album art, cue sheets and a playlist file
    Ive regained access to the moode on pc upstairs with this new 2.2 build. I used to have it then upnp seemed to come on instead and wouldnt go off. This replaced the blue moode icon.. So i can see again whats on the hdd and alter it from afar agin.
    Now it seems that for the ones ive looked at the album art folder is not there. Not sure why but looks like maybe jriver has embedded it into the tracks..dunno but the folder that was there is is not in view. I sent down a copy to one album to test but on update its not showing. Might be a wrong name so pm inbound Marc
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanS View Post
    A file called folder.jpg in the same as the music files works fine.
    Works for me too - every time .... once I start playing a track from an album the cover image appears

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    A quick question.

When using Moode. What is the best way to update the HDD with more music? I find it a bit flaky when you unplug it and copying over the network is slloooooooooow!
    I rip new stuff on a pc and now i have got a connection to moode again can send it to the hdd on pi via internal bb. Then just update the music folder on pi hdd. On pc look on left bar when looking for files etc. If not there look in network.

Ps you only need to update the music file section if there is other stuff on the hdd..itll be much quicker
    Last edited by struth; 02-09-2015 at 12:01.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by mikmas View Post
    Works for me too - every time .... once I start playing a track from an album the cover image appears
    Going to rename it that first and see if that works
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast