+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mills MRA12 or Mundorf M-Resist Supreme?

I'm Deleted.

Default Mills MRA12 or Mundorf M-Resist Supreme?

Are you intentionally being pedantic? Read your own post #7 and then read my response to that post. My comments have nothing to do with your original post!

(No, your 'message' is not clear!)
    Account Deleted

I'm Josie.

Mills are great... Mundorf are also equally as good. So IMO it's whatever will fit best and your budget.

I personally use Duelunds but I've also used Mills a lot and they suit many perfectly fine. I've also used Path resistors, they are great too.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by YNWaN View Post
    Are you intentionally being pedantic? Read your own post #7 and then read my response to that post. My comments have nothing to do with your original post!

(No, your 'message' is not clear!)
    ok, i'm sorry.
    i corrected my fisrt message (i hope now is ok), but i'm sure that if someone has compared those resistors, had written his opinion.

I'm Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Adder View Post
    Mills are great... Mundorf are also equally as good. So IMO it's whatever will fit best and your budget.

I personally use Duelunds but I've also used Mills a lot and they suit many perfectly fine. I've also used Path resistors, they are great too.
    hi josie,
    could you write me in what differs duelund vs mills ?
    thank you

I'm Josie.

I find the Duelunds reveal more, clarity and delicacy.

They come in two types but the cheaper types (not cast) are perfectly fine. Cast types are for the connoisseur I suppose.

Duelunds are the cream of the crop IMO so it depends on your budget. Mills will do for the majority and are much better than conventional resistords so no matter what, Mills are still head and shoulders above say white coffin types.
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com

Facebook

I'm Moore.

thank you
    i hope also someone has tried mundorf m-resist supreme, may be later

I'm Deleted.

So you want TBA to explain the differences he has heard but are not prepared to state your own findings? Also, I am interested to hear what precise A/B/X methodology you employed?
    Account Deleted

I'm Moore.

i'm sorry, i can't help you: i don't like aprioristic criticism.
    about axb test you could see AES paper.
    bye

I'm Deleted.

Default Mills MRA12 or Mundorf M-Resist Supreme?

I know what an ABX test is - I was asking how exactly yours was structured? If you did do this ABX test what was the test rig you used to perceive the differences? As you are unwilling to share your findings (though you are happy for others to share theirs) I will assume no test was carried out and you actually have no findings to express.

You don't like logical criticism? A truly bizarre approach but, as you appear to have a fetish for expensive ephemera, (apparently for the sake of it) not surprising!
    Last edited by YNWaN; 01-06-2017 at 14:04.
    Account Deleted

I'm Moore.

like the one suggested by the paper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast