+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MANDATORY PHOTO REQUIREMENTS! - pictures in adverts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Is the ad in question the one where the rear view was a picture lifted from somewhere else? ALL pictures have to be of the actual item for sale.
    Yes - it was in response to a question asking what connections are there - it's heavy and seemed pointless disconnecting it all. If I've sinned, cannot just that reply post be deleted. Seems harsh

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Colinijohnson View Post
    Yes - it was in response to a question asking what connections are there - it's heavy and seemed pointless disconnecting it all. If I've sinned, cannot just that reply post be deleted. Seems harsh

It also has to have a photo of the rear with connections, so just removing a stock photo was not enough, you can't sell here without a photo of the rear of the actual amp for sale.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Colinijohnson View Post

what if there was a big scratch across the back, or loose sockets or something like that? I know you would say if there was but not everyone would. It also deters scammers, and makes them easier to spot, so the rules have to be the same for all.

I appreciate it's a bit more effort to do it but we don't require it just to be a pain in the ass, there are good reasons. You're also more likely to get a sale the more pics you put up.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread