+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fs or swap for balanced pre-amp- accuphase e-205 integrated

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbur View Post
    Martin,id love it,but im only working part time at the minute due to personal reasons
    Is your user name down to Hudson Ave?

And id keep it if I was you,its gorgeous!
    I'll probably end up keeping it anyway ,i'm just terribly impatient when it comes to getting my music right, and i don't really want to part with it but like yourself i have limited funds coming in and every time i get some coin stashed something seems to break

My user name is simply and boringly my surname shortened

Martin

I'm Martin.

Nudge now £ 450

Please somebody save me from having to sell this to a "klemmer" on fleabay
    Last edited by Hudz; 17-07-2014 at 17:05. Reason: forgot price revision DOH

I'm Martin.

Final bump before its fed to the masses

I'm Steve.

Hi Martin.

If you don't find a buyer befor saturday 9th August why not bring it along to the Windmill. Nebo 4 would be the perfect plce to demonstrate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hudz View Post
    Only recently bought off here from member Accudazed, lovely amp in excellent condition and excellent working order.

I have now aquired active monitors and need a pre-amp with balanced outputs so this lovely piece of kit is surplus to requirement

Offered for sale at £500 delivered fully insured to UK addresses or swap for pre-amp with balanced outputs with cash adjustment
    LInk to Steves (Accudazed) OP as i can't possibly describe this amp as eloquentlyhttp://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...=accuphase+205

Edited to include Steves post

Payment by Paypal gift please

I'm Geoff.

Me too. I'd love this amp, but I just don't have room (and do I need a sixth set of amplification?).
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Me too. I'd love this amp, but I just don't have room (and do I need a sixth set of amplification?).
    I'd love to keep it, and the way its looking i may well get my wish( touch wood ), if not it may well make a surprise appearance at NEBO.Be about time i left me cave and i really would like to hear it do vinyl

I'm Martin.

Thats an awfully good idea Steve, thank you, i may well take you up on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyddroid View Post
    Hi Martin.

If you don't find a buyer befor saturday 9th August why not bring it along to the Windmill. Nebo 4 would be the perfect plce to demonstrate it.

I'm Steven.

Wow, this amp has not sold.

Whatsup with every one? I've just done a search on fleabay to see what £500 gets you. It's only my opinion but there really is no contest here - there is nothing that can match this amp for £500. And I mean NOTHING.

Do us Brits have a bit of a thing going on with Accuphase? Sadly, I suspect that is the case...

Not me though - ever since I found Accuphase gear (thank you Grand Wazoo) I've found hifi nirvana!

Steve
    "Jingoism, racism, fear, religious fundamentalism: these are the ways of appealing to people if you're trying to organize a mass base of support for policies that are really intended to crush them".
    Noam Chomsky

Current set up:
    Benchmark LA4 pre-amplifier and AHB2 power amplifier
    Sony CDP-X707ES CD player
    Sony CDP-X505ES CD player
    Topping D90SE DAC
    Sony DVP-NS900V used as a transport only
    Technics SLPG-590 CD player used as a transport only
    Marantz CD6000SE CD player used as a transport only
    Revel Performa3 M105 speakers and matching stands
    Massdrop thxaaa 789 headphone amplifier
    Audeze LCD-XC (2021 Revision) Headphones
    Connecty things: Chord, Accuphase, QED, AoS 'Barry Special', silly cheap Chinese USB cable (AMAZING value hifi product)

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Accudazed View Post
    Wow, this amp has not sold.

Whatsup with every one? I've just done a search on fleabay to see what £500 gets you. It's only my opinion but there really is no contest here - there is nothing that can match this amp for £500. And I mean NOTHING.

Do us Brits have a bit of a thing going on with Accuphase? Sadly, I suspect that is the case...

Not me though - ever since I found Accuphase gear (thank you Grand Wazoo) I've found hifi nirvana!

Steve
    Thanks for that Steve, its looking like i get to keep it as i really don't want to part with it.

I'll just have to keep topping the pre-amp fund up and learn to be patient.

I hope you don't mind me using your photos and writeup on ebay, but you are much more eloquent and a bit of a dab hand at the David Bailey stuff.

Hope all your new shiny stuff is doing it for you YA LUCKY BUGGER, i'm green with envy and dead jealous

I'm John.

Default Accuphase E-205

Hi Martin I have just bought an Aacuphase E-205 in my home town of Perth Western Australia.

Believing that the owners manual might have a schematic I was going to ask if you would pm me to see if it would be possible to get a copy from you.

I am new to AOS and the art of pm'ing has so far eluded me or I am doing something wrong and would appreciate if you would contact me.

Regards and thanks in anticipation.

John McManus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast