+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fit birds

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by rubber duck View Post
    Read the news and try to make the connection between how women are objectified, paid less for the same work, and abused. It's not as harmless as you'd like to think.
    If a bloke can't oggle a woman without going on to abuse then HE has a problem . I for one am able to think Corr!! Without having to shout it or impose myself
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Shaun.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    no, i just believe in freedom for people do their jobs. they are hurting no-one. im all for equality.
    Completely agree with this comment. If these women enjoy what they do and get paid handsomely for it then what is the problem..?

I'm Martin.

Don't worry lads, we'll bring it all back with Brexit. New series of 'On The Buses', Wheeltappers and Shunters club with Bernard Manning as compere, the lot. If you don't like it pack yer bags now. Just imagine once again being able to live in a country without all the PC bullshit. We've had enough of these people who think they can tell everyone else what to think and what is right and wrong. It went too far a long time ago now.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

You forgot the 'Carry On' films.

I'm gone.

Most of Hollywood and the film industry in general is based on 'pretty people', male and female.
    Is anyone trying to stop that?
    If not, why not? It seems to me the same principle.

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    You forgot the 'Carry On' films.
    They will be compulsory viewing in schools. Get everyone starting off on the right foot. We'll be digitising Sid James and making new ones. That bloke from Happy Days is already attached to direct.

These people who say there is no plan for Brexit, you make me laugh. We've got all the important stuff like this already boxed off. Blue passports are just the tip of the iceberg.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm Martin.

Oh and scantily clad fit birds will be compulsory at all sporting events. Even the hare coursing and the fox hunting. 'Fox hunting' will take on a new meaning...
    Current Lash Up:

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Don't worry lads, we'll bring it all back with Brexit. New series of 'On The Buses', Wheeltappers and Shunters club with Bernard Manning as compere, the lot. If you don't like it pack yer bags now. Just imagine once again being able to live in a country without all the PC bullshit. We've had enough of these people who think they can tell everyone else what to think and what is right and wrong. It went too far a long time ago now.
    dear lord ,Wheeltappers!! saw a bit last year on a documentary, Marti Caine being "funny" about Packies!! 70s eh, a shit decade for all sorts of reasons
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    dear lord ,Wheeltappers!! saw a bit last year on a documentary, Marti Caine being "funny" about Packies!! 70s eh, a shit decade for all sorts of reasons
    The 70s were the peak man, what are you talking about? Although I agree Wheeltappers was mostly shit.
    Current Lash Up:

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    The 70s were the peak man, what are you talking about? Although I agree Wheeltappers was mostly shit.
    Don't get me wrong ,I was born in 70s and was very happy growing up,twas a cheap jab regards a lot of abuse that's come to light, and some that seems to have been buried, MPs abusing and possibly murder has disappeared from the news?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast