+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [FS] Yamaha NS-1000M plus spare tweeter, midrange and bass driver

I'm Mike.

Just an update to say I've had to pull out of this deal due to the logistics of transporting them from Bedford to Scotland.

Too risky to trust courier due to weight and no suitable boxes and my alternative method of having my brother do a 4hr round trip just to collect them and still have them 7 hours from me was just asking too much.

I hope the seller gets them sold ok.

I'm ROGER.

pm sent

I'm Kulwinder.

Quote Originally Posted by ERICLIMPIT View Post
    pm sent
    And replied.

I'm Kulwinder.

Had three buyers for these but logistics proved tricky in the end - I'm definitely not going to send these, for collection only please. Up again...

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by tankertop View Post
    Had three buyers for these but logistics proved tricky in the end - I'm definitely not going to send these, for collection only please. Up again...
    Good luck with the sale, I think they're a bargain and if you hadn't been at the other end of the country I'd have bought these.

For info I got quotes for delivery to Scotland coming in at around £120 insured so that might help any potential buyer, this didn't put me off at all as the price asked is excellent considering the whole package.

The is also that guy that Jamie123 has used, he'll deliver in England but won't come North of the border. But for anyone in the south be might be a great option.

I'm Kulwinder.

Thanks dude. As you say, great shame the distance between us proved problematic...

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Good luck with the sale, I think they're a bargain and if you hadn't been at the other end of the country I'd have bought these.

For info I got quotes for delivery to Scotland coming in at around £120 insured so that might help any potential buyer, this didn't put me off at all as the price asked is excellent considering the whole package.

The is also that guy that Jamie123 has used, he'll deliver in England but won't come North of the border. But for anyone in the south be might be a great option.

I'm frank.

Serious bargain particularly when you consider the unicorn rare spares.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by tankertop View Post
    Thanks dude. As you say, great shame the distance between us proved problematic...
    No worries, it was more the logistics of getting someone to nip in past and check them over before committing, my brother was just too far away to make that viable, I also wasn't sure my wife would be keen on them, then she let me buy Tannoys, typical.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by cooky View Post
    Serious bargain particularly when you consider the unicorn rare spares.
    Yes, definitely, one of the reasons I was tempted.

I'm jamie.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post

yes he picked up my ns1000's and even had them waiting for me by the door when i arrived from work,up 2 flights of stairs too! i couldn't recommend him enough.
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast