+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glengoyne Distillery.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin626 View Post
    Nice write up Grant, did Auchentoshan a couple months ago which was fun
    Mightvtry that next time, or Glenkinchie over Pencateland way.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm John.

Enjoyed that Grant, thanks for writing up and posting the pictures.

You have a lovely family, worth more than any bottle of malt

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJo View Post
    Enjoyed that Grant, thanks for writing up and posting the pictures.

You have a lovely family, worth more than any bottle of malt
    Cheers john. Sorry, i missed you out.doh!

Seems to have been well read at well over 600 views. Hope they get extra business, as they deserve it.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    You're making me quite jealous Grant, I've tasted 21 year old Highland Park, so the 25 year old from there must have been special.

We shall be touring Scotland later in the year so looking forward to some distillery tours
    Mmmm Highland Park, Grant seems like a grand day out was had by all, need to visit Glenkinchie near me, easier to get to than the more northern malt distilleries, we went to a cooperage last year, interesting too.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

I'm Grant.

Not been there. Its not too far away either, but glengoyne isnt that far from you either. Just down the motorway for most part

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Timothy.

Just saw/read this. Grant, very nice pictures and explanation of the goings on here. Beautiful countryside. Really enjoyed the tour, thanks for sharing!
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazeur1 View Post
    Just saw/read this. Grant, very nice pictures and explanation of the goings on here. Beautiful countryside. Really enjoyed the tour, thanks for sharing!
    Glad you enjoyed it Tim. If your ever over here, its well worth the effort to go. boy I can still taste those chocolates
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123