+ Reply to Thread
Page 809 of 1097 FirstFirst ... 309709759799807808809810811819859909 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,090 of 10962

Thread: Bargains on ebay? (Part 2)

I'm Paul.

Huge 350L cabs for 15" Tannoys in Edinburgh

montesquieu Guest

Bargain ESL63s £200 and 2h to go https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-of-Q...19.m1438.l2649

I'm Edward.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post

Very very tempting.

The seller is also selling what looks like a very nice Radford TT100. However with 7 days to go and already at £520 I reckon it will go for between £1k to £1.5k.

Did you ever hear/own a TT Tom? I think I asked Will at some point but now can't recall if he rates them.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

montesquieu Guest

Yes I was eying that but will depend what it goes to whether I would bid. It’s the same output section as my sta 100 but a solid state driver and splitter section. I bet it sounds pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Edward.

Yes I was eying that but will depend what it goes to whether I would bid. It’s the same output section as my sta 100 but a solid state driver and splitter section. I bet it sounds pretty good.

Some years ago I won an e*** auction fair and square for one of John Widgery's implementation of the TT100 (badged as Woodside of course). Seller pulled out. I got the impression I was gazumped by someone who the seller was having a private conversation with. I was most annoyed. I managed to find out the seller's telephone number, he was shocked when I rang him.

I never reported him to e***. Still annoyed at losing out like that.
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm openingabottleofwine.

The Radford TT Series were Radford's return to valve power amp designs following their ZD solid-state designs. There was a 25W TT design, presumably based on the STA25.
    Barry

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardlon View Post
    Some years ago I won an e*** auction fair and square for one of John Widgery's implementation of the TT100 (badged as Woodside of course). Seller pulled out. I got the impression I was gazumped by someone who the seller was having a private conversation with. I was most annoyed. I managed to find out the seller's telephone number, he was shocked when I rang him.

I never reported him to e***. Still annoyed at losing out like that.
    You should have done Edward. Many years ago I was the highest bidder on eBay for a Marantz 10B tuner. Seller just didn't want to know, presumably because he was disappointed with my winning bid not being high enough. Ebay gave me his telephone number and address, but the seller could not be contacted - so at my request eBay banned him.
    Barry

I'm Edward.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    You should have done Edward. Many years ago I was the highest bidder on eBay for a Marantz 10B tuner. Seller just didn't want to know, presumably because he was disappointed with my winning bid not being high enough. Ebay gave me his telephone number and address, but the seller could not be contacted - so at my request eBay banned him.
    Yeah probably. I live and learn.

One time I sold an iPad and the winner simply turned around in a message saying "I changed my mind". Her ebay record showed she purchased another iPad a few minutes later. Ebay to their credit banned her without much fuss.

Sent via Tapatalk

I'm John.

Think we're all watching that

I'm Edward.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJo View Post
    Think we're all watching that
    The seller will be pleased about us bidding against each other.

Sent via Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread