+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Croft micro 25 Line Preamp

I'm matt.

Just had a thought - Isn't the volume In steps on a TVC? I had a stepped attenuator once and the lack of fine adjustment drove me Insane.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by fatmarley View Post
    Just had a thought - Isn't the volume In steps on a TVC? I had a stepped attenuator once and the lack of fine adjustment drove me Insane.
    Yes, it is stepped on both, but very progessive on the Promitheus, each step being quite small.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm matt.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Yes, it is stepped on both, but very progessive on the Promitheus, each step being quite small.
    Ok thanks Geoff, I'll keep an eye out for a secondhand one. I wouldn't want to buy new In case I didn't like it.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by fatmarley View Post
    Ok thanks Geoff, I'll keep an eye out for a secondhand one. I wouldn't want to buy new In case I didn't like it.
    There was one offered in Private Exhibitions maybe near a year ago, that I don't think sold. Could be worth poking through the old listings or doing an advanced search to see if the member still has it.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm matt.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    There was one offered in Private Exhibitions maybe near a year ago, that I don't think sold. Could be worth poking through the old listings or doing an advanced search to see if the member still has it.
    I suppose there could be a chance It's still for sale. Some people just chuck It back in the cupboard If It doesn't sell...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345