+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Goldring Lenco GL75

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Louis.

Default Lenco vs. Scout

Jimbo,

While it may seem an unfair comparison, how does the Lenco sound to you compared to to your Scout.

The difference between my heavily modified Lenco and my VPI is substantial. Not really sure if its better, but it sure is different.

Louis

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by louie3 View Post
    Jimbo,

While it may seem an unfair comparison, how does the Lenco sound to you compared to to your Scout.

The difference between my heavily modified Lenco and my VPI is substantial. Not really sure if its better, but it sure is different.

Louis
    Hi Louis,

I have not compared the two turntables yet as the Lenco is in poor condition, not having been serviced in 30 years!
    When I have finished I will post up a comparison, will be interesting as they are two very different beasts
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by louie3 View Post
    Jimbo,

Louis

I reckon a well sorted L75 with a good arm will compete with just about any other TT at almost any price including VPIs.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread