+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: FS: Dual 1219 TT Fully Refurbished

I'm Tony.

Bumpo

I'm Tony.

Bumpoid

I'm Loz.

Surprised this hasn't been snapped up, it's a nice looking set up. Have to admire your patience selling this Tony. A bump up from me.

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by HackneyRF View Post
    Surprised this hasn't been snapped up, it's a nice looking set up. Have to admire your patience selling this Tony. A bump up from me.
    Thanks Loz, I'm surprised too but I'm not in any rush.

Still for sale guys and I'm certainly open to sensible offers and will post this.

Tony

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

These things are becoming collectors items now, prices are sadly higher now and they do need some vital work on the arm-height mechanism and the infamous 'steurerpimpel' if bought blind from an unknown seller. Wonderful, wonderful machines in fine fettle, easily beating a Rega 3 musically (the RB arms may resonate less, but the Dual arm never lets it show in my experience of using one with many cartridges - mine was a 1229 and now the related 601 and 701) and almost as quiet in the grooves too. The V15 III has NEVER sounded so sweet as it can in a Dual vintage tonearm and even if the original exit lead looks pants, the extra capacitance is just what the V15 needs for best sonics...

When shipping, please take care to remove the platter and counterweight and pack them separately. All manuals are available from Vinyl Engine
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by DSJR View Post
    These things are becoming collectors items now, prices are sadly higher now and they do need some vital work on the arm-height mechanism and the infamous 'steurerpimpel' if bought blind from an unknown seller. Wonderful, wonderful machines in fine fettle, easily beating a Rega 3 musically (the RB arms may resonate less, but the Dual arm never lets it show in my experience of using one with many cartridges - mine was a 1229 and now the related 601 and 701) and almost as quiet in the grooves too. The V15 III has NEVER sounded so sweet as it can in a Dual vintage tonearm and even if the original exit lead looks pants, the extra capacitance is just what the V15 needs for best sonics...

When shipping, please take care to remove the platter and counterweight and pack them separately. All manuals are available from Vinyl Engine
    Thanks David, this TT has barely mark on it and the cartridge is brand new too.

I'm just not using it and it's a waste it just sitting not being used when someone could be enjoying a fine example with a really nice plinth.

Someone asked about a cover which I don't have but I'm sure someone on here makes them for reasonable money at around the £60 mark, anyone have a link?

Thanks

Tony

I'm Tony.

Hi guys still for sale.

I priced up a dust over on Ebay and was quoted £80 inc delivery for 5mm acrylic with a cut out for the cables at the left hand side of the cover so if anyone is interested in the TT then I can supply the guy's details for your own requirements or I can organise and pay for the cover and then add that cost to the TT.

Tony

Here's the guys Ebay details

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-...wkNZFltM4a0Liw

I'm Tony.

Bumparoo

I'm Tony.

Bump

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

Try Vinyl Engine, as they seem to have a classified section. You could maybe introduce yourself in the Dual 'Room' as well as there are lots of mad Dual fans (like me) there.

Just a thought
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast