+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black metal album produced by an Artificial Intelligence

I'm gone.

Default Black metal album produced by an Artificial Intelligence

"An artificial intelligence has produced a five-track black metal album titled "Coditany of Timeness." The songs were produced by training a neural network with Krallice's 2011 record Diotima."

Article - https://futurism.com/new-black-metal...nt-made-human/

Music streamer - https://dadabots.bandcamp.com/album/...ny-of-timeness

Interesting?
    -- I'll be looking out for the version with string quartet.

I'm Grant.

everyone and everything involved should be burned
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Lawrence.

They should have trained it with the whole canon of black metal (is that like death metal?), I would be interested to hear how close it is to the sample album. If we're lucky this would mean the end of generic copycat bands and leave only true innovators, in all fields of music.

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk

I'm gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    I would be interested to hear how close it is to the sample album.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/1GU2CpDOETATm8mYizE6wO

I'm givingyouaprettygoodclue.

This may seem a little churlish but these tracks are about as dynamic as our washing machine on spin cycle. The black metal that I listen to eg Immortal has a lot more going on in it. On this showing technology has some way to go to beat a few Norwegian lads wearing makeup.

Pete

+ Reply to Thread