+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well that was nice of Sky

I'm Mike.

Default Well that was nice of Sky

Over the xmas period i noticed on Sky that they were giving all customers a xmas gift, now i'm usually very sceptical about such things as they generally come with some sort of convoluted catch, anyway i was bored so i followed the link and received a voucher for a free movie and not just to rent no no, you get it to keep and they even send you the DVD in the post, i got the latest Star Trek movie but apparently you could choose anything in their store, even things on pre release sale like the new Star Wars movie.

i'm sure there are plenty of people that hate Sky to the core, but for once hats of to them they've done something nice for their customers and without any strings attached.

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Ben.

I noticed this offer too and I was looking forward to ordering something. I didn't realise the offer only lasted until last day of December so now when I want to use it I can't.
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i, Technics SL DZ 1200 CD
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm Anto.

Bugger , me too
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

I'm Ian.

I must be on their likely to leave list. I got a free movie voucher then another for £13.95. If it wasn't for the cricket coverage I'd be gone

I'm Gary.

If your not buying a product the you ARE the Product.

No such thing as a free lunch, but Star Trek Beyond was awesome!

I'm Gone.

I would pull my own eyes out with hot pliers before I would pay the Murdochs any money.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    If your not buying a product the you ARE the Product.

No such thing as a free lunch, but Star Trek Beyond was awesome!
    True, but i'd already got Sky, the point is they didn't have to give anything away, and yes the latest Star Trek is awesome, tastefully including the death of Leonard Nimoy "Spock" into the story.

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Hawk View Post
    True, but i'd already got Sky, the point is they didn't have to give anything away, and yes the latest Star Trek is awesome, tastefully including the death of Leonard Nimoy "Spock" into the story.
    Fair comment!
    As a long time Trekker (not Trekkie) that scene with the photo of the original Crew got to me.
    Tastefullly played and a deft acknowledgement Mr Pegg (...Scotty wrote the screenplay for Beyond)

I'm Manny.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulStewart View Post
    I would pull my own eyes out with hot pliers before I would pay the Murdochs any money.
    LOL!!!

I'm Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jac Hawk View Post
    Over the xmas period i noticed on Sky that they were giving all customers a xmas gift, now i'm usually very sceptical about such things as they generally come with some sort of convoluted catch, anyway i was bored so i followed the link and received a voucher for a free movie and not just to rent no no, you get it to keep and they even send you the DVD in the post, i got the latest Star Trek movie but apparently you could choose anything in their store, even things on pre release sale like the new Star Wars movie.

i'm sure there are plenty of people that hate Sky to the core, but for once hats of to them they've done something nice for their customers and without any strings attached.
    Yep it was a nice freebie, I had the oasis documentary Supersonic
    Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Edwards Audio TT with upgraded Acutex 410e cartridge and a Little Belter blue drive belt, Onkyo A9010 amp, B&W 600 Series 2 speakers, Cambridge audio CD200 player & Pure DAC iPod/iPhone docking station. Love vinyl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast