+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Radlett Audio blog (occasional) on The Art of Sound

I'm Grant.

cooking with gas now Dave. I once managed to do a flickr one lol. but never replicated it so abandoned it as a bad job.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    Dunnit but not confident I can do it again.

Thank you Kevin.
    No problem. You seem to have the hang of it now.
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    cooking with gas now Dave. I once managed to do a flickr one lol. but never replicated it so abandoned it as a bad job.
    Yep, getting the hang of it, though it's a new day today and I might have lost the knack. Using Kevin's instructions it wasn't so onerous and if I can do it, anyone can.

I'm Dave.

New Rega Planar-6 Neo turntable.

I'm Dave.

Forget that. I was attempting to post a link to the Rega website, where there is information and a video of the new Planar-6 Neo turntable. But I failed..

I'm Dave.

Can anyone explain to a numpty, how to post an e-mail link, such as the one I have from Rega, on AOS ?

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

http://www.rega.co.uk/planar-6.html

Now, if I can do it, so can you

I went to the Rega site, accessed the page and copied the address...
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Dave.

Yes but how did you do it ?

Thanks for posting that.

I'm Grant.

highlight the address, right click and press copy. then go to where you want to put it, right click and press paste. a string will appear and the software here will alter it to correct form if its a link... a email address as such is copied and pasted same way. if you usually use right button then you would use the left.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

Gulp.

Will give it a go tomorrow. Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast