+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've got a new album out

I'm Ben.

I've just found it on Tidal so will give it a listen later, il purchase a copy of its my sort of thing
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Firebottle modded Tron Convergence Phono Stage,
    Bluesound Node 2i, Technics SL DZ 1200 CD
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm Marc.

Thanks Ben, keen to hear your thoughts and hoping you could let me know if the end of citizen Kane is ok on tidal, there a flub on the version on Spotify (ends too soon) that we’re working to get rectified, I’m just hoping it’s not borked on all platforms.

Is no one taking up the ‘which recordings belong to what sessions challenge’? I think it’s a great test of both the resolution of your system and your critical listening skills ��

I'm Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothchild View Post
    Thanks Ben, keen to hear your thoughts and hoping you could let me know if the end of citizen Kane is ok on tidal, there a flub on the version on Spotify (ends too soon) that we’re working to get rectified, I’m just hoping it’s not borked on all platforms.

Is no one taking up the ‘which recordings belong to what sessions challenge’? I think it’s a great test of both the resolution of your system and your critical listening skills ��
    I'm 2 songs away from citizen Kane so il keep you posted, good stuff so far. I take it yours is the male voice? what else do you play?
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothchild View Post

Sorry to say that citizen kane does seem to end abruptly unfortunately.
    Technics SL1210 with
    SME IV Arm & AT OC9XML,
    Denon PMA1700ne amp
    Yamaha NS1000M Speakers.

I'm Marc.

Thanks for the update Ben, unfortunately I have to assume it's broken on all streaming platforms (bugger!) looking in to how we can get it redistributed asap.

Glad you're enjoying it though! It's not me singing, that's James. My role is all the recording, editing and mixing along with a bit of percussion here and there and the contribution of daft ideas.

Do you have a favourite / standout track?

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

A hint of Lou Reed on some of the tracks posibly ?
    I like it!
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Marc.

Thanks for listening Anthony.

Not sure Lou Reed was a conscious reference but I do see what you mean, there is an overall 'gruff crooner' thing going on with shades of Lou Reed, Tom Waits and Leonard Cohen too.

Have you got a favourite track yet?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12