+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather for July!

I'm Martin.

Started here today the usual brilliant sunshine but it has now completely clouded over for the first time in weeks. We might even get a bit of rain.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

Damned hot and a bit clammy here. At least my laundry is drying quick!

I'm Steve.

Never mind the TOG ratings, best to ditch the quilt altogether and just have a sheet. Just like being on holiday, but without the disco music till 2am.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Svend.

Did you get the bike out this weekend Steve?

I'm Steve.

Hi Svend, I got out on it for a bit on Saturday evening, but not on Sunday as planned, as I overdid things Saturday night and wasn't up to riding.

I'd forgotten just how hot and clammy it can be in this kind of weather, all the leather gear just sticks to you. But when you get a chance to 'go for it', and the wind cools you down there's nothing better.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Geoff.

It's gone down to a pleasant 23C, that actually feels cool compared to the last few days. Strange really, if we suddenly got 23C in January, we'd be baking!

I'm Svend.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Hi Svend, I got out on it for a bit on Saturday evening, but not on Sunday as planned, as I overdid things Saturday night and wasn't up to riding.

I'd forgotten just how hot and clammy it can be in this kind of weather, all the leather gear just sticks to you. But when you get a chance to 'go for it', and the wind cools you down there's nothing better.
    Yes, I remember the hot weather riding. City traffic was the worst, heat coming up off the engine and all that. But out on the open road it was wonderful. Ahhh....I miss those days... I'd better quit writing about bikes in this thread lest I get a compulsive and irresistible urge and end up with one in our driveway tomorrow. Wife would have me sleeping in the garage for a month, maybe two.

Hope the weather stays good for you and you can get out this weekend again.

Cheers,
    Svend

I'm Geoff.

Today, it's 19C out there with sun and broken cloud. Lovely, suits me just fine!

I'm Martin.

28C here according to the big digital readout on the engineering works.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Steve.

Seemed a bit cooler this morning and pretty cloudy. I thought it would be perfect for working outside. At lunchtime the sun came out and by 2pm my head was getting pretty sore. I now look like a match. Don't care how stupid I'll look, I'm wearing a cap tomorrow.

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast