+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: AOS Swapshop!

I'm Phil.

A few bits that I have taking up room over here that, realistically, I am not going to use...

IQ audio pi-dac (2014) with case and the riser bits to attach onto the raspberry pi

Thorens TD160 plinth and Thorens td166 mk vi top plate and speed change mechanism

Thorens td166 sub chassis, sub platter and platter

I could use some optical cables and a chromecast audio to complete my girlfriends new system or any other interesting hifi bits and bobs people may have gathering dust. No idea of value really, I’m afraid.

I'm Phil.

Oh, should also mention I have some springs and the little hinge pins for the Thorens too

I'm Nathan.

Anyone fancy swapping my Mordaunt short pageant series 2 for a CD player or maybe DAC?

I bought these from symon (Peter) in February for £40 so let's say the same collected only though.
    I only used these while I refurbed the cabinets on my edingdales and I must say they really are excellent sounding. I was quite shocked.
    As he stated in his listing one of the switches isn't working but if all left in the upper position they sound great. Easy fix for someone with the knowledge I'm sure.

Anyway, I have refurbed these cabinets too as there were quite battered and bruised. I've sanded them right back to the veneer and rubbed them with walnut stain and finished them off with Tung oil.
    I also glued some pleather to the fronts just to make them look better when the covers are off. I've ordered some port tubes for them too but there coming from China and still haven't arrived. If there not here by the time there gone I'll send them on to you.

I'm Grant.

Nice. Pity you can't get them up here. Can supply a pioneer 717 DVD/ CD player if your wanting one. Got a silver and a black one. Both have remotes Black one is nicest

Got an old American dac too if your interested. Were the dogs danglies when came out. Forgot the name. No usb tho. Also got a USB one. Ive got lots of stuff. Lol
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Nathan.

Yes it is a shame but it would cost a fortune in postage.

I had the Pioneer 717. I had 1 in gold. I won it years ago for £15 on eBay. Was a brilliant CD player too.

I may buy another Cyrus CD player. I enjoyed the CD7 when I had it.
    Last edited by nuff; 30-05-2018 at 05:18.

I'm Grant.

I will be putting a few things up soon. Just need to reduce the stuff lying around not getting used. Shame as it's all decent gear
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by mightymonoped View Post
    Another swapsies..

Little Dot Mk II Headphone Amp/Pre now surplus to requirements since I bought my Icon Audio amp.

Cost me £136 on 11 June 2017
    Valve upgrade was £40

Upgraded valve kit from Watford Valves
    2 x M8100/CV4010/EF95 Mullard
    2 x 6H6PI/6H6N Novosibirsk “NEVZ-Soyuz"

Will also include original valves as backup.

I’d be surprised if this has even had it’s 50 Hr ‘run in’ yet.

Looking to swap for either a DAC like a Xiang Sheng DAC 01a or a Phono Stage like a YAQIN MS22B on the off-chance anyone has one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Update Bump!

I have gone and bought a Dac so I’m looking to swap this Headphone Amp for any decent MM Phono stage (better than the Rega Fono Mini I’m using at the moment)

A mainly digital setup with a musical amplifier and endearing 1970's speakers. A CD player that hardly ever gets used and a turntable that is good enough to remind my how enjoyable my old vinyl is. Some cables and things.

I'm Andrew.

Default AOS Swapshop!

TANDBERG 15-21 for swaps
    No idea of value but I wouldn’t mind some Tannoy Westminsters ??
    The lid has a crack and I’ve no way to test it though it does power up

Last edited by andyrlb; 06-06-2018 at 17:38.

I'm Mike.

I've got 2x2m lengths of QED Signature Revelation speaker cable, it's not long enough for my new room and so is surplus, not sure what it's worth so i'm open to any swap

As the late Colonel Sanders once said
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken!!"

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by andyrlb View Post
    TANDBERG 15-21 for swaps
    No idea of value but I wouldn’t mind some Tannoy Westminsters ??
    The lid has a crack and I’ve no way to test it though it does power up

It's a very good mono reel-to-reel machine, but IMO nowhere near the value of a pair of Tannoy Westminsters.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast