+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DIY phonostage.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Slav.

I'm toying with idea of selling mine to free up some space on the shelf (going for 2 box but lower size of phono stage ) , out of curiosity what's the re-sale value of Paradise ( 3 boxes with black acrylic panels , RIAA sockets for easy alteration , R31b version, Dale resistors all over the circuit , Calvins buffers fitted ,crucial spare replacement parts provided , I can supply different variations of RIAA plus components , loading - plugable resistor but could be changed to loading plugs at the back of the panel , all tested and working obviously ) .
    THIS ISN'T SALES JUST AN EVALUATION , NO OFFERS PLEASE AS I WON'T REPLY
    Last edited by mac72; 22-04-2018 at 09:19.

I'm Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by mac72 View Post
    I'm toying with idea of selling mine to free up some space on the shelf (going for 2 box but lower size of phono stage ) , out of curiosity what's the re-sale value of Paradise ( 3 boxes with black acrylic panels , RIAA sockets for easy alteration , R31b version, Dale resistors all over the circuit , Calvins buffers fitted ,crucial spare replacement parts provided , I can supply different variations of RIAA plus components , loading - plugable resistor but could be changed to loading plugs at the back of the panel , all tested and working obviously ) .
    THIS ISN'T SALES JUST AN EVALUATION , NO OFFERS PLEASE AS I WON'T REPLY
    Price is hard to guess though Forane12 put his up for £1200 last month (incl shipping from Bulgaria) and it sold within a day. It's excellent provenance no doubt helped a lot. I suspect there would be a healthy interest for a quality build.

I'm mark.

Forane's was a gift and he has been a pleasure to deal with, but no Calvin's. Micky's 4 box, Calvins ect sold for £1500 so somewhere in-between. There's a few people waiting for them to turn up .

+ Reply to Thread