+ Reply to Thread
Page 196 of 231 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm mike.

Default positive feedback

thanks shadowbox81. nice easy purchase, well packed, as described, and kept me informed throughout.
    cheers buddy
    Mike.

I'm sorted.

Thanks to Jerry (jandl100) for the monoblocks, as always a real pleasure to deal with you.

I'm Simon.

Default Cartridge

Thanks to STD305M (Steve) for the cartridge , very helpful , top quality , well packaged . Big thankyou.
    All the best
    Simon

I'm Felipe.

Bought a pair of speakers from Dave (Beermaniac), a friendly and easy to deal with person. Can only recommend, thanks!

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Xapito View Post
    Bought a pair of speakers from Dave (Beermaniac), a friendly and easy to deal with person. Can only recommend, thanks!
    Thanks Nuno , likewise a smooth and easy sale and can recommend Nuno as a friendly chap to do business with.

Cheers
    Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Simon.

Many thanks to alanc for the cartridge. It arrived well packed and is exactly as described. Good communication and a pleasure to do business with.
    Simon.

I'm alan.

Hi Simon,
    Thanks also to Cuddles (Simon) for a pleasant and uncomplicated transaction - just as it should always be!
    Alan

I'm Dan.

Feedback for mad-moon (Alan); bought the TQ Blue cables off me. Smooth transaction & straight forward comms etc
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by hifilover View Post
    Feedback for mad-moon (Alan); bought the TQ Blue cables off me. Smooth transaction & straight forward comms etc
    Thanks Dan...cables are excellent cheeerz...10/10 transaction......
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Marcus.

Default Thanks to eisenach

A big thank you to Eisenach (Martin) for a smooth, friendly transaction, and for really taking care with packaging - could not have asked for more
    Ziro power cables -> Modded Marantz CD63SE or Bluesound -> Roksan K3 Dac -> RFC Venus -> Onix DNA 45 -> LS25 -> Proac D18

+ Reply to Thread