+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cyrus Hifi setup + Castle Chester Speakers

I'm Andy.

Default Cyrus Hifi setup + Castle Chester Speakers

For sale, due to lack of use

Cyrus based Hifi system, comprising of :-

Black finish Cyrus Dacmaster, great condition, complete with supra lorad mains cable & Cyrus interconnect 1M long
    Silver finish Cyrus 8 integrated amplifier, great condition, with remote, complete with supra lorad mains cable
    Silver finish Cyrus PSX-R, great condition, complete with supra lorad mains cable, newly sourced to me as the previous one suffered a drop!
    Silver finish Cyrus CD6, cd player, great condition, with remote and 3m optical cable and supra lorad mains cable
    Silver finish Cyrus Q power, great condition, complete with 1m interconnect, for linking to 8 integrated, for bi-amping
    Xmos USB to digital converter, with digital coaxial lead, for connecting into dacmaster + 5m usb lead
    Audioquest USB Jitterbug
    Ixos 8way mains extension gang
    4 x 3m speaker cable, complete with with bfa connectors on all ends
    Castle Acoustics Chester, floorstanding, transmission line speakers, mahogany finish, with floor spikes and original boxes
    Cyrus Tri-Arbour 5 shelf hifi rack
    Also supplied with a hifimediy usb dac 24/96 and 5m 3.5mm to twin phono lead

PS none of the uprated mains cables, interconnects, speaker cables and hifimediy dac pictured, but, will be supplied, along with original cables, where applicable

I am looking for offers over £1400.00

I do have the items listed individually elsewhere, but, want to sell the entire system through here, so wont split down

Demo welcomed, collection from Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, close to A1M and approx 20 miles north of Central London

I'm Andy.

Open to offers !

+ Reply to Thread