+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Cans

I'm Lawrence.

Actually being isodynamic, the treble reminds me of the leak/wharfedale "ribbon" tweeter so if you like that you'll love these.

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk

I'm Grant.

Thanks lawrence. I like closed fine so not an issue. Another set for the list
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Nathan.

I prefer the open back ones for most situations. Grados for rock and Sennheisers for everything else. The Hifimans are excellent too. They are like a cross between Grados and Sennheisers, they would probably be a better all purpose set.

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Thanks lawrence. I like closed fine so not an issue. Another set for the list
    I'll be selling them in the classifieds soon if you're interested Grant, £95 plus shipping but they are in excellent condition and have got improved cable, velour earpads (maybe brainwaivz not sure) and a diy puleather comfort headband (an addition not a replacement and easily removed). Ie the easily reversible mods. But the previous (first) owner who did the mods didn't keep the original cable and pads, apparently they were so rubbish it wasn't worth it. I'll even leave the sellotape on the slot ports I put on to turn down the bass!

Sent from my NEM-L51 using Tapatalk

I'm Mark.

Old and New - my 60Gb iPod Video (now referred to as Classic!), and my new B&W P5 Series 2 cans - sounding bloody lovely together!
    Now I'm starting to rip my CDs to FLAC, and I'm getting an LG G5 phone with the plug-in DAC and Amp to play these FLAC rips!
    Any recommendations on the best Android audio player???

Stay Away From the Guard Rails!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by M6NTL View Post
    Old and New - my 60Gb iPod Video (now referred to as Classic!), and my new B&W P5 Series 2 cans - sounding bloody lovely together!
    Now I'm starting to rip my CDs to FLAC, and I'm getting an LG G5 phone with the plug-in DAC and Amp to play these FLAC rips!
    Any recommendations on the best Android audio player???

Stay Away From the Guard Rails!
    VLC player

I'm Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    VLC player
    Ah, have that on my iMac for video files - wasn't aware it was an audio player too. I'll check it out, thanks...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm Geoff.

Plays virtually any file!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

I'm malcolm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherwood View Post
    VLC player
    Yes that's my choice as well.
    Audiophile Tosher

I'm Nathan.

3rd for VLC.

+ Reply to Thread