+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From Bushmaster mk1 to Caiman mk2 - sonic differences?

If there are any left afterwards I shall offer them to those people who are on the waiting list outside of the UK.
    But you don't qualify. As I posted on the TAS forum:
    Sorry for the long caveat. But I do get the occasional pedantic moaners who might complain about a 20 millisecond glitch in the music once every hour. Or noise for the speaker when you press your ears against the drivers and got the music in Pause mode. If you are one of them, then the V6 might not be for you. I would suggest that you stick to the regular V5 firmware revisions.

I'm Krzysztof.

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyB View Post
    If there are any left afterwards I shall offer them to those people who are on the waiting list outside of the UK.
    But you don't qualify. As I posted on the TAS forum:
    Sorry for the long caveat. But I do get the occasional pedantic moaners who might complain about a 20 millisecond glitch in the music once every hour. Or noise for the speaker when you press your ears against the drivers and got the music in Pause mode. If you are one of them, then the V6 might not be for you. I would suggest that you stick to the regular V5 firmware revisions.
    Yes, I saw it, sure I am that "bad" guy who just want to have explanation for certain things from the original designer. Thank you for being customer friendly.

I'm Peter.

Received and installed the V6 firmware to my Caiman MkII. This was my comment to Stan:

"The package arrived safe and well. Installation took about 10 minutes and all is working well.

I am astonished. The improvement in sound quality is much greater than expected. Stereo focus and separation between instruments is better, there generally seems to be more impact, but at the same time the sound is a bit smoother. How you achieved all that I have no idea! Vocals are even more natural and there seems to be more, but tighter bass. One step closer to the master tape!

Only downside is that I have done no work today as I keep wanting to listen to music."

I'm Luis.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteC View Post
    Received and installed the V6 firmware to my Caiman MkII. This was my comment to Stan:

"The package arrived safe and well. Installation took about 10 minutes and all is working well.

I am astonished. The improvement in sound quality is much greater than expected. Stereo focus and separation between instruments is better, there generally seems to be more impact, but at the same time the sound is a bit smoother. How you achieved all that I have no idea! Vocals are even more natural and there seems to be more, but tighter bass. One step closer to the master tape!

Only downside is that I have done no work today as I keep wanting to listen to music."

I'm Samu.

I got mine today and I´m really not interested in gettin to work tomorrow.
    I really just want to keep on listening! The music really flows nicely from CII

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12