+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 540 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Steadman View Post
    The problem is that they don't realise that each of us has a different experience and whilst there are one or two universal truths, not everything applies to us all. I have always tried to avoid giving advice as I have little belief in my own infallibility - except when I know I'm right of course
    In my own head I'm a sort of intelligent, but lazy and disorganised 15 year old. If ever I find myself giving advice to anyone, I'm thinking to myself 'Don't listen to this clueless idiot FFS!'

I'm joe.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinT View Post
    ...or 'to' when they mean 'too'. We could go on...
    It's when they mean its is my pet hate.

I'm Andr'e.

- Keyboard Commandos. who would not have the balls in a face to face cenario {I wonder how many on line tough nuts will respond to this }

- People that brag about being loaded {We all know that's all cobblers } aswell as If i were loaded i know a Forum would be the last place id ever vist..

- People that brag about how expensive their system is, or in the same vein keep showing it in which they know the cost is evident {}

- People that have to have big flashy interconnects with the most expensive plug to look good

- People that say they would not get out of bed for double your standard everyday man gets paid per hour

- Family member that are constantly scrounging for money

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Don't think there are many here who are guilty of the second and third of your pet hates André.
    Barry

I'm Andr'e.

Im not saying their is.. i just have a big big issue with ''Classes'' ''NO MAN IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER'' The use of possesions & money to gain class or power personally make me sick & i have a totally dislike for these people. When i see anything like this the baloon goes up.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Im not saying their is.. i just have a big big issue with ''Classes'' ''NO MAN IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER'' The use of possesions & money to gain class or power personally make me sick & i have a totally dislike for these people. When i see anything like this the baloon goes up.
    Assets & wealth do not imply "class". Those who'd think so are probably the kind that think having gold taps in the bathroom is classy (yuk).

"Class" is probably interpreted differently by differing cultures and its worth or meaning in fact (if any), would be an evaluation only each individual could make.

I prefer to think in opposite terms, the scumbags and dregs of society I see wandering our shopping centres with their cans of beer and their Pitbulls, whilst on their way to the betting shop after having collected their benefit, are those who I'd say, have no class!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Andr'e.

Just omit the latter as they are not part of society imho. Im talking the so called classes lower/Middle/High. Your right Assets & wealth do not imply "class" & if you have them good for those people who do but you know & i know that things like this are used as power source aswell as obviously defining the class they want to be, people can get very up their arses about it..

Same with people that come out with comment like ''Look at that long hair scruff over there'' How do you know he's not a very wealthy person that likes to live his life going around like a scruff? Because that is exactly what i would be like if i became wealthy ''No thing would change''

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Barbarian View Post
    Same with people that come out with comment like ''Look at that long hair scruff over there'' How do you know he's not a very wealthy person that likes to live his life going around like a scruff? Because that is exactly what i would be like if i became wealthy ''No thing would change''
    As I have a shaved nut. I can't express a personal viewpoint on that!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Stephen.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    As I have a shaved nut. I can't express a personal viewpoint on that!
    W-H-A-T!! And there was me imagining you with a fine head of hair - and envious of it for the past 18 months. All that wasted envy…

Macaroni Cheese. Can't abide even the smell of it.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kipling View Post
    W-H-A-T!! And there was me imagining you with a fine head of hair - and envious of it for the past 18 months.
    Why, what happened 18 months ago that I missed?

+ Reply to Thread