+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anyone know where i might get these?

I'm James.

What is it ? A TV power supply board ?

I'm mike.

Quote Originally Posted by istari_knight View Post
    What is it ? A TV power supply board ?
    yes.

I'm Nat-andthat'swhyIdrink.

Cheap switchmode power supplies are going to completely destroy this planet and use up all it's resources!

A whole TV gets thrown away because the power supply goes (and they're pretty difficult to fault find, although replacements are often available) - never used to be the way. There will be none of today's tv still in use in 10 years time, unlike people's old CRTs which last decades.

I'm Nigel.

Quote Originally Posted by nat8808 View Post
    Cheap switchmode power supplies are going to completely destroy this planet and use up all it's resources!

A whole TV gets thrown away because the power supply goes (and they're pretty difficult to fault find, although replacements are often available) - never used to be the way. There will be none of today's tv still in use in 10 years time, unlike people's old CRTs which last decades.
    We still have two CRT TV's, and they just keep going. Our 26" Panasonic has some of the best sound I have heard from any TV (using its own speakers of course), so we'll be using it for as long as it lasts.

Nigel.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12