+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVDO iScan VP50 Pro

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

Hi Richard, cheers for the offer While I have now discovered how to get a proper 4:3 or if you like 1.33:1 image on my Philips 21/9 TV using this processor it can't do any harm

Must admit it does all make some sense now I think about it, it just works arse about face in some respects

PM on the way
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

Hi Richard, cheers for sending the document

Unfortunately while I have a program that should open it (Microsoft Works Spreadsheet) which kind of covers xls files, it appears to be encrypted

At least that's what it's telling me

Perhaps it needs something a bit newer than Works, as I have had similar problems in the past with other xls stuff. If I remember right Works can deal with xl files, xls is more problematic as has been proven on a few occasions

Thanks very much for taking the time though! Very much appreciated even if it didn't quite work out
    Bests, Mark

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Reid Malenfant View Post
    Hi Richard, cheers for sending the document

Unfortunately while I have a program that should open it (Microsoft Works Spreadsheet) which kind of covers xls files, it appears to be encrypted

At least that's what it's telling me

Perhaps it needs something a bit newer than Works, as I have had similar problems in the past with other xls stuff. If I remember right Works can deal with xl files, xls is more problematic as has been proven on a few occasions

Thanks very much for taking the time though! Very much appreciated even if it didn't quite work out

I think the sheet is protected, but not all of it, you might not have scrolled upto the top of the page, have a look at cells K17-K23.
    If you're still having problems with 'works', why not download 'open office' I think it has a version of Excel with it.......and it's free.
    http://www.openoffice.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Richardl View Post
    I think the sheet is protected, but not all of it, you might not have scrolled upto the top of the page, have a look at cells K17-K23.
    If you're still having problems with 'works', why not download 'open office' I think it has a version of Excel with it.......and it's free.
    http://www.openoffice.org/
    Cheers Richard, you are a true gent

I'm sure we'll get there in the end
    Bests, Mark

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12