+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cash converters

I'm Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    This looks weird. Weight stub missing from the arm and the covers to the springs missing (and yes I know it sounds better that way) dare I suggest a nicked one sold on. If the CC has all the missing bits then fair enough if not.....

Regards D S D L
    apparently it was on buy back and the woman kept it going for 2 years before deciding she couldnt afford to buy it back
    - Joe

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by joey View Post
    apparently it was on buy back and the woman kept it going for 2 years before deciding she couldnt afford to buy it back
    Fair enough.

At the price they are asking it is imho too dear.

Regards D S D L

I'm Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek Supreme D L View Post
    Fair enough.

At the price they are asking it is imho too dear.

Regards D S D L
    Yeah thats what i said to him, but iv always wanted one of these decks just the design of them appeals to me
    - Joe

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by joey View Post
    Yeah thats what i said to him, but iv always wanted one of these decks just the design of them appeals to me
    The arm is possibly knackered and anyway need end stub and covers. You can almost buy a new SE without arm for that sort of money.

I'm Dan.

I walked past the one in Preston a year or so back and noticed some Arcam stuff in there

Hate these places but though that the Arcam separates deserved a better place to be. Low and behold they had an Arcam CD192, Alpha 10P power amp and the Alpha 10 DAB tuner!

Bought the lot for £250 cash there and then!!!

Kept the CDP but sold the rest on fleabay...
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234