+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jelco SA-750 LB with V15-III LM

I'm Ronald.

Default Jelco SA-750 LB with V15-III LM

A week ago I mounted my Jelco 750 LB with Shuggie's collar on my Scheu Premier. I tried both my MC Scheu (a MB glider like) and my Denon 103R in the arm and both are doing well no much diffence with my former arm, a Scheu Classic 12" unipivot. This week I gave my Dual version of the Shure V15-III LM a try, never could have thought that this cart would do so well in a 750 LB. I am not saying that it's better as my MC's but it does sound very well.

Some pics....

Ronald.
    Last edited by kor952; 29-02-2012 at 15:47.

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

I'm using mine right now - identical LM version for Dual headshells. Sounds far better than I remember it having any right to

Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Ronald.

Where my original Dual V15 III LM went...can't remember...last December I bought this one in a Dual headshell, the clip system was brooken, it was bolted with small self-tapping screws to the headshell. I removed the self-tapping screws drilled the holes to 2 mm, tapped M2.5 thread into the holes and mounted it in a Jelco HS-50 headshell. I also did buy a Tonar Shibata needle (wich is on the pics).
    Last edited by kor952; 29-02-2012 at 16:14.

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

+ Reply to Thread