+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebay woes

I'm Martin.

Maybe they have a new 'Brucie Bonus' policy?
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Maybe they have a new 'Brucie Bonus' policy?
    Well that would be nice
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm James.

Roksan sent me a new Internal fuse but that hasn't worked so they have arranged to collect the amp to assess and repair, can't fault their customer service
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    Roksan sent me a new Internal fuse but that hasn't worked so they have arranged to collect the amp to assess and repair, can't fault their customer service
    Good news - so far.

I hope it is an easy fix for them, and not assessed as being caused by user error.

Out of interest, did eBay take their money back?
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by CageyH View Post
    Good news - so far.

I hope it is an easy fix for them, and not assessed as being caused by user error.

Out of interest, did eBay take their money back?
    No, there's was an odd couple of days showing ins and outs but the case is closed and I'm up £455 , ?

I'm Lawrence.

I'd give it another week or so to settle and see if they take the money back, it sounds like the payment for the amp was already processing and wasn't reversed in time. I wouldn't necessarily contact them to ask about it though!

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    I'd give it another week or so to settle and see if they take the money back, it sounds like the payment for the amp was already processing and wasn't reversed in time. I wouldn't necessarily contact them to ask about it though!
    They've been in touch today wanting their money back, I've tried to pay it back but they say my bank account which I've used for years is Invalid

I'm Lawrence.

As in eBay not the buyer? You shouldn't have to (ie mustn't) deal with the buyer at all now.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    As in eBay not the buyer? You shouldn't have to (ie mustn't) deal with the buyer at all now.
    Yeah I meant ebay, I paid with a credit card yesterday but this morning ebay are threatening debt collectors!!

I'm Kevin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    Yeah I meant ebay, I paid with a credit card yesterday but this morning ebay are threatening debt collectors!!
    Nice….
    Kevin

Too busy enjoying the music....

European loan coordinator for Graham Slee HiFi system components..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast