+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tiny Totem arros

I'm Steve.

Have they arrived Mike?

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Bourney View Post
    Have they arrived Mike?
    No, the postman hasn't cottoned on that B means basement flat.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Mike.

**** me parcel force even worse than royal mail, why don't they just roll over and call it a day? Where are my speakers? We tried delivering.....But there was no card left......We will bring this up with the depot manager...............again, we tried delivering, no card left, so I just got them sent to my local post office, be there monday apparently, see if that works!!!
    Now with someone like DHL or DPD you get a text message with the hour or two of a specific day there'll be with you, the difference in customer service is huge
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Bernard.

Had the Totem Arros with the Sugden amp. Was a good combinaison.

I would buy second hand and maybe go up the Totem ladder with the Sttafs or the Sky Towers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Turntable: Sony TTS-8000 ;Tonearm: Phonomac AT-1010 Mk6; Cartridges: SPU GTE / VDH Colibri XGP / Decca SC4E rebuilt by ESCO with Paratrace; Phono Stage: Shindo; SUT: Bob's Device Cinemag 1131; Pre Amp: Shindo Monbrison; Power Amp: Shindo WE 300B Limited; Speakers: Shindo Lafite / Auditorium23 Solovox; CD Player: EastSound CD-E5 / Sony PS1; Cables: Yannis 423.5; Yannis 223.5; VDH The First Ultimate; Totem Sinew; Audio Tekne ARSP-500 / Auditorium 23.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    **** me parcel force even worse than royal mail, why don't they just roll over and call it a day? Where are my speakers? We tried delivering.....But there was no card left......We will bring this up with the depot manager...............again, we tried delivering, no card left, so I just got them sent to my local post office, be there monday apparently, see if that works!!!
    Now with someone like DHL or DPD you get a text message with the hour or two of a specific day there'll be with you, the difference in customer service is huge
    The royal mail tracking service can be god awful, the pda's used are over stretched and often dont work correctly, probably the same with parcelforce, for the most part the workforce are trying their best with both hands tied behind their backs. With regards to not leaving a card, they dont on the first delivery attempt anymore,or on a Sunday,
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    The royal mail tracking service can be god awful, the pda's used are over stretched and often dont work correctly, probably the same with parcelforce, for the most part the workforce are trying their best with both hands tied behind their backs. With regards to not leaving a card, they dont on the first delivery attempt anymore,or on a Sunday,
    This is the 3rd attempt, some of them are just lazy scumbags.

I'm Lawrence.

I hope they're well packed with all this to'ing and fro'ing.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    I hope they're well packed with all this to'ing and fro'ing.
    Exactly! They probably been thrown around.

I'm Mike.

Even though I chose for the Sttafs to be delivered to my local post office, they came straight to my flat, which is good, cos I was in. Thing is the seller wasn't totally truthful about the condition, as they have a slight crack in the front of one of the boxes where the front part of the box meets the main body, it does move a tiny bit when I press it, would this make a difference to the sound? There's been some effort at touching it up as you can see.

I'm James.

Even though I chose for the Sttafs to be delivered to my local post office, they came straight to my flat, which is good, cos I was in. Thing is the seller wasn't totally truthful about the condition, as they have a slight crack in the front of one of the boxes where the front part of the box meets the main body, it does move a tiny bit when I press it, would this make a difference to the sound? There's been some effort at touching it up as you can see.

Not sure I could live with ,especially if the seller didn't make the damage known
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast