+ Reply to Thread
Page 789 of 991 FirstFirst ... 289689739779787788789790791799839889 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 9908

Thread: Johns Hopkins Medical Centre - World Coronavirus infection Map by Country.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    In a world where we know that sperm counts have dropped 40 per cent over the last 10 or 20 years – a massive unexplained drop in sperm counts – we don’t need some additional hits on male fertility.

Marco.
    With world overpopulation now, perhaps reduced male fertility could be a good thing.

They were suggesting years ago that the enzyme content of biological washing powder could be a cause. Not sure that's likely.

It crossed my mind that the covid vaccine could be the ideal vector for the (non-existent of course) genetic bullet that nations are strenuously stating they are not working on.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Well, that's one source to consider, to support one side of the argument. Remember though, that the claim was, I quote: "VACCINES could cause “mass male infertility”. No statements of fact there, just something to consider.

However, the Dr in question goes on to say:

"There is “sufficient evidence in the literature” to show the spike protein expresses in the placenta and the testes – and could kill unborn babies in current pregnancies and permanently stop men having children."

Then cites the following and outlines his evidence, as follows:

"I’m a serious evidence-based career pathologist who has done everything in pathology at national and provincial levels and I take evidence-based science very, very seriously. I’m not a conspiracy theorist, I’m not an anti-vaxxer, I’m none of the above. But when I see certain things in the literature that could – underlined – have serious potential long-term sequelae, I think it’s my duty to stand up and blow the whistle and say ‘hey, stop the train, have you seen this? It needs to be looked at. I hope it’s wrong but show me the data’.

***The data I’m talking about is well-described in the literature, that of the significant expression of the ACE 2 receptor in both the placenta and the testes. And more importantly, in the testes it’s the cells that actually produce the spermatozoa, the precursors, called spermatogonia. Clearly there is an excess of spike protein circulating as a result of an unexpected surge in some people who get the vaccine.

And that circulation takes the spike protein everywhere, including the placenta of women who happen to be pregnant at the time, which is a one-time hit for that particular pregnancy, probably not for subsequent ones. But there is also potential for a hit on the testes, which of course is not a one-time hit, it could be a permanent hit***

In a world where we know that sperm counts have dropped 40 per cent over the last 10 or 20 years – a massive unexplained drop in sperm counts – we don’t need some additional hits on male fertility."

Note the highlighted section above. None of us here are medical experts, so simply aren't qualified to challenge his assertions, but that doesn't mean they don't have some basis in truth. And that's not going to be challenged by reading information contained in mainstream sources, such as BUPA.

Marco.
    yeah but i could claim catching covid could cause your balls to shrivel up in 2 years time... doesnt mean its true. a lot of so called health professionals out there who are pretty mad. it goes with the territory of being intelligent They used to say custard caused cancer etc
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm sorted.

You get some interesting results if you google this Hodkinson character.

For instance he identified himself as the former chairman of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada Examination Committee in Pathology, they later said he never was.

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    With world overpopulation now, perhaps reduced male fertility could be a good thing.
    Yes, in some areas of the world, undoubtedly, but only if it occurs naturally, NOT if people are being deliberately 'poisoned'! If not, where does it all end?

It crossed my mind that the covid vaccine could be the ideal vector for the (non-existent of course) genetic bullet that nations are strenuously stating they are not working on.
    Indeed, so plausible then? If there's any truth in that at all, and that's what these vaccines are about, then it's an outrageous crime against humanity. As far as I'm concerned, the ONLY person who gets to play God, is GOD!!

I know you're an atheist, but you get my point.

Also, the more I look into what caused this virus, the more I'm convinced it originated from a lab leak, at one of these 'gain-of-function' facilities - and in time the truth WILL out, as to who or what was to blame.

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    yeah but i could claim catching covid could cause your balls to shrivel up in 2 years time... doesnt mean its true. a lot of so called health professionals out there who are pretty mad. it goes with the territory of being intelligent They used to say custard caused cancer etc
    Sure, but equally there could be something in what he's saying. Pooh-pooh it, by all means, but can you say, hand on heart, that you don't intrinsically just want to believe whatever makes you feel best or safest, and in turn bury any notions of the opposite that are simply too horrible to contemplate?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Grant.

Sure, but equally there could be something in what he's saying. Pooh-pooh it, by all means, but can you say, hand on heart, that you don't intrinsically just want to believe whatever makes you feel best or safest, and in turn bury any notions of the opposite that are simply too horrible to contemplate?

Marco.
    In this country I'm inclined to believe the medical authorities over a guy on YouTube etc.
    I'm not saying there could not be any future reactions but I'm happy that the bma etc will step in if there is anything.
    This isn't China. You can't keep that type of secret here.
    That's my view. Obviously tho nothing is gained medically without an element of risk. Sane as taking painkillers etc.
    As the folk said, there is no logic to that claim
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Also, the more I look into what caused this virus, the more I'm convinced it originated from a lab leak, at one of these 'gain-of-function' facilities - and in time the truth WILL out, as to who was to blame for that.

Marco.
    That's a convenient thing for many to believe, could be true too. But I wondered who might gain from a hidden agenda?

Not the Chinese or America, they do monstrous amounts of trade with each other. Nor us and the EU, as the same applies in relation to China.

That really only leaves Russia and that's not as daft as it may sound. The Russians are going to lose huge amounts of money as electric cars and other advanced battery power uses grow, as they rely heavily on oil exports, which will continue to decline. And they are totally unscrupulous and ruthless and developing and releasing nasty little bugs and toxins into the world is one of their specialities (apparently).

It would have been easy for their agents to unleash something in Wuhan and watch as the finger of suspicion gets pointed in all the wrong directions.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Alan.

In a world where we know that sperm counts have dropped 40 per cent over the last 10 or 20 years – a massive unexplained drop in sperm counts – we don’t need some additional hits on male fertility."

Marco.
    That's pretty obvious, down to all the hormones that farming stock are injected with, plus all the estrogen in the drinking water from widespread use of the pill.
    IMO
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    In this country I'm inclined to believe the medical authorities over a guy on YouTube etc.
    I'm not saying there could not be any future reactions but I'm happy that the bma etc will step in if there is anything.
    This isn't China. You can't keep that type of secret here.
    That's my view. Obviously tho nothing is gained medically without an element of risk. Sane as taking painkillers etc.
    As the folk said, there is no logic to that claim
    Well, the latter is simply in your humble opinion and theirs. On the surface, the logic seems plausible to me. Anyway, we'll see how the future unfolds.

Fundamentally, I still don't believe that these new vaccines were tested as thoroughly in the trials as they could've been, over the more extended time period normally allocated for such, where longer term side-effects would've been readily identified and either fixed or rightly brought to the attention of those choosing to be vaccinated, BEFORE being jabbed, and that some will sadly live to regret it (especially those who likely would've been able to survive this virus naturally), LONG after Covid 19 has ceased to be any real threat to human lives.

Marco,
    Main System

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    That's pretty obvious, down to all the hormones that farming stock are injected with, plus all the estrogen in the drinking water from widespread use of the pill.
    IMO
    Remember you're not quoting me (I didn't state what was attached to my name in your post), but rather what I was quoting from someone else

And yes, I know all about what you're saying. That doesn't mean though that they couldn't use vaccines for Covid to help speed up the process.

Marco.
    Main System

+ Reply to Thread